27monster27 16,177 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago Wow the volume is a mess because Teyana just completely peaked the mic. he/him/his 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
peggyhill 2,230 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago LISA?????!!?!?! as seen on tv Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,531 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago Never even heard of this song til right now 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,380 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago aw luv that she was crying and so emotional good for ha Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,017 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago I actually love that song and I love Lisa. I’m gooped and gagged that she beat Taylor, Olivia, and Sabrina, but also think that’s awesome. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,211 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago If she would have shortened BYL in favor of having ANY of Good For The Soul performed it would have been a 9/10 (-1 because that sound design was actually demonic) www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,188 Posted 19 hours ago Author Share Posted 19 hours ago 1 minute ago, monstertoronto said: I’m gooped and gagged that she beat Taylor, Olivia, and Sabrina, but also think that’s awesome. she didn’t beat them, they gave it to her in exchange for the performance Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,177 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago RAYE 100% deserves her success. Vocals, outfits, staging, choreo, etc. he/him/his 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,017 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Has Bruno gone country too??? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,380 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago for a second I thought he was about to do DWAS 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,380 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago I have an aversion to Raye, idk why I find her annoying lmao, but she's soo talented! I love Where is my husband Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,188 Posted 19 hours ago Author Share Posted 19 hours ago Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,271 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Anyone got a link? ꕤ。˚⋆ there's only love in my heart Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,177 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Oh hi Demi! he/him/his Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustJustan 1,073 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago I’ll never understand how Shaboozy is famous… Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.