Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Better Video: Rain On Me vs Runway


ANVEEROY
 Share

Better Video  

94 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose One



Featured Posts

Two new threads in less than one minute?

(edit- now three!!)

Oh Miss Roy is trying to bury my new thread as revenge for my thoughts on Judas, I know it

GraveDiggers2e.gif

The dozens (dozens!) of us who want a black background will not be silenced!

Edited by NUTELLA
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
1 minute ago, NUTELLA said:

Two new threads in less than one minute?

(edit- now three!!)

Oh Miss Roy is trying to bury my new thread as revenge for my thoughts on Judas, I know it

GraveDiggers2e.gif

The dozens (dozens!) of us who want a black background will not be silenced!

No, I am so tired of this TAYLOR SWIFT THREADS! We want GAGA!

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE

Rain On Me is more fun

but RUNWAY is more colorful and fashionable

 

I'm choosing miss I can turn this asshole into a runway :vegas:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said:

Music video wise:

RUNWAY > Rain On Me 

 

Paris Gobbel >>>>> Ricky Jackson 

To be fair Richy was only the choreographer for ROM, and Robert Rodriguez directed it. Parris did both for Runway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

DrKindnessKunt2005
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

To be fair Richy was only the choreographer for ROM, and Robert Rodriguez directed it. Parris did both for Runway.

True, my opinion is kind off topic frankly because I’m judging all their work. I’m just not a big Ricky fan in general. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said:

True, my opinion is kind off topic frankly because I’m judging all their work. I’m just not a big Ricky fan in general. 

I mean… the majority of all of her choreography was by him. Even a lot of her old choreo BoomKack takes credit for we found out years later he actually came up with and taught Gaga it like Bad Romance and Judas. Hence why Parris changed a lot of the choreo for the Mayhem Ball even on her old songs. 

But I think she’s her best creative partner full stop.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

Picking ROM 'cause some of those shots are just too good not to. It's incredibly well directed and produced visually imo.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also, she invented 67 :cheeky:

giphy.gif

Whimsical bitch
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

DrKindnessKunt2005

Very unpopular option, but the number of choreography numbers that I enjoy that Paris choreographed outnumbers the number of her old choreography numbers that I enjoy 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I consider listing the older choreography numbers that I enjoy, but I don’t want to be dragged 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Link to post
Share on other sites

RochesterJoannster

Runway is a fantastic video. I did not expect to enjoy it that much. You know it’s a good video when it makes you like the song more than you did
 

Rain On Me is a solid and serviceable (not fantastic) video, but it’s exactly what anyone would have expected it to be (but then again so is the song).

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so disappointed that ROM was basically CGI. I have always loved that Gaga’s discography had real locations and the space was so well used on the vision she had for her videos

I felt ROM video was just basically what everyone was doing back in the day

Rumway on the other hand has a lot of the factors that I love about Gaga videos, specially fashion

So runway takes it for me

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...