Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Nicki on FoxNews: “vote red”


ThisGuyTony
 Share

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey
14 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

 

Why platform this woman on GGD? Who tf cares what she says?

saving people, hunting things - the family business
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
59 minutes ago, Helxig said:

That actually makes sense. If I were to armchair-psychoanalyse her I would say it has something to do with her desire for stability and security in her life, no matter the cost, because of her upbringing. She'll do anything and say anything, disregarding all morals and everyone else who she might affect, if it means she can secure a good life for herself. Selfish little witch

That or she just has an affinity for sexual predators and Trump is basically the king of all rapists :cheeky: 

Whimsical bitch
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

That or she just has an affinity for sexual predators and Trump is basically the king of all rapists :cheeky: 

Yeah that's plausible too :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

robotvoiceinalice
20 minutes ago, Addison Rae said:

Word on the street is that Joanne Trattoria has a new ambassador…

Joe, her, and those damn rats

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

doraemon

I miss the girl who 'crashes' the Potomac reunion and literally eviscerated the cast, including Gizelle and Candice. That girl is nowhere now. :(

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Purrrrrr

I'm proud to say she went from like #4 in my top played to not a single stream :traumatica: I'm honestly embarrassed it took so long for me to realise how trash she is

wtf is wrong with her, 

Meow
Link to post
Share on other sites

Purrrrrr
3 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

Why platform this woman on GGD? Who tf cares what she says?

is it platforming or informing

I mean we aren't exactly platforming trump by posting a thread about another stupid **** he's done

Meow
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...