Jump to content
celeb

Nicki on FoxNews: “vote red”


ThisGuyTony
 Share

Featured Posts

Emigrante

Is she f* in the head or something? What happened to her, cause I really find it har to believe she’s for real like that, suddenly. And that she became a political advocate haha. Can cocaine do that much damage to the brain?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ilia Malinin

with the sh*t trump's doing, they're gonna pull up her record and she's not even gonna be allowed to vote for any party, so...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left!
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DrKindnessKunt2005
7 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Is she f* in the head or something? What happened to her, cause I really find it har to believe she’s for real like that, suddenly. And that she became a political advocate haha. Can cocaine do that much damage to the brain?

I always assumed that she was a lowkey republican her whole career until recently. She even rapped about supporting Mitt Romney and her support for the LGBT community always seemed disingenuous. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TheARTPOPball

The weirdest thing about this is that she has no talking points. Even her interview with that Bryce guy about Christianity she said a whole bunch of nothing. Something is fishy about this switch up. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

SleepingSun

How many times did she sell her soul by now? What a desperate attempt at making an impact. She's a laughing stock :messga:

One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but they HAVE to have something on her. This is such an insane twist of events. Look her her f.uckin trad wife outfit and all :laughga: 

Like what is her motivation here? To get her fans to vote red and lose their own rights?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but they HAVE to have something on her. This is such an insane twist of events. Look her her f.uckin trad wife outfit and all :laughga: 

Like what is her motivation here? To get her fans to vote red and lose their own rights?

She wants 1) a pardon for her husband and her brother, and 2) to get her citizenship lol 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She wants 1) a pardon for her husband and her brother, and 2) to get her citizenship lol 

That actually makes sense. If I were to armchair-psychoanalyse her I would say it has something to do with her desire for stability and security in her life, no matter the cost, because of her upbringing. She'll do anything and say anything, disregarding all morals and everyone else who she might affect, if it means she can secure a good life for herself. Selfish little witch

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...