Jump to content
opinion

Lady Gaga best hair length?


Controversiaga
 Share

Featured Posts

On 9/26/2026 at 7:28 PM, gagzus said:

If they don’t cast her in the Aegon’s Conquest movie as one of his sister-wives I  will riot. She looks so :giveup:

I will go with you

IG: @bartoszprazuch
Link to post
Share on other sites

juju

6d773a996e61b50dce4435c0e7270a20.jpg

her long hair is iconic but this was such a serve that it kinda became my fav, literally havent stopped thinking abt it since :traumatica:

she/her
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TheMontebello

I gag for past the ass

Edited by TheMontebello
You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kelly Atlantic
On 9/26/2026 at 11:48 AM, Controversiaga said:

lady-gaga-bald-hair.jpg
Bald?


 

Petition to make this a sticker

Edited by Kelly Atlantic
orange hair Gaga made me lesbian
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
17 minutes ago, Kelly Atlantic said:

Petition to make this a sticker

Wait, why did I think it already was

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...