Mirrion Rizzons 12,821 Posted Friday at 04:33 PM Share Posted Friday at 04:33 PM (edited) Nicole Kidman by the new queen of pop reaches a new peak of #4 (+11) on this weeks UK Singles Chart, earning her first top 10 entry! Ain’t In LA also re-peaks at #12 Edited Friday at 04:35 PM by Mirrion Rizzons 1 6 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,361 Posted Friday at 04:40 PM Share Posted Friday at 04:40 PM tbh I'm not really the biggest fan of this song, still think there are much better tracks on the album (Boys - I'm looking at you) but still I'm really happy for her I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mirrion Rizzons 12,821 Posted Friday at 04:49 PM Author Share Posted Friday at 04:49 PM 7 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: tbh I'm not really the biggest fan of this song, still think there are much better tracks on the album (Boys - I'm looking at you) but still I'm really happy for her I do wonder if she has anymore singles planned for the era. Her label have only just sent ain’t in la to pop radio and Nicole is doing incredibly well on streaming, so they’ll definitely be prioritising those for the foreseeable. Maybe we’ll get a prima deluxe early next year? If they can get Lara in the video for boys that would be so tea 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nodandsmile 11,778 Posted Friday at 05:11 PM Share Posted Friday at 05:11 PM that Nicole Kidman song Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guillaume Hamon 7,057 Posted Friday at 08:24 PM Share Posted Friday at 08:24 PM I'm the man could be a hit too! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydrangea 8,329 Posted Friday at 08:25 PM Share Posted Friday at 08:25 PM I didn’t really think much of it at first but it kinda grows on you. Looking down at my $t loser misery Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.