RebeldeFaith 5,799 Posted September 26 Share Posted September 26 38 minutes ago, EART HL I NG said: Becoming a politician, like friends and sex, gets in the way of what is truly important in this world. Defending these gyn badges. I only need one more but every time I show up with my pokemon team the Planet Fitness manager calls the cops Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,614 Posted September 26 Share Posted September 26 21 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said: That's my urologist's office! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,799 Posted September 26 Share Posted September 26 12 minutes ago, EART HL I NG said: That's my urologist's office! Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.