HermesG 1,724 Posted Friday at 11:14 PM Share Posted Friday at 11:14 PM Princess die 👑 Always remember us this way Happy Mistake Speechless Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mlmc1995 400 Posted Friday at 11:23 PM Share Posted Friday at 11:23 PM I can’t listen to Dope without crying so that says something. It’s so raw. Speechless as well. Otherwise I think most of her ballads are great. Is That Alright? is an underrated one and I love when she played it at Mayhem Ball. I’d also say that whilst I’m not keen on the album production on blade of grass, it is beautiful lyrically. Was thinking about this recently in comparison to another artist’s inability to write deeper lyrics about a happy long term relationship. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.