Jump to content
question

Best Gaga Ballad?


loveandpeace
 Share

Lady Gaga's Best Ballad  

52 members have voted

  1. 1. What's Lady Gaga's best ballad?

    • Glamorous Life
    • Blade of Grass
    • Happy Mistake
    • I'll Never Love Again
    • Die With A Smile
    • Million Reasons
    • Joanne
    • Brown Eyes
    • Always Remember Us This Way
    • Speechless / other


Featured Posts

I can’t listen to Dope without crying so that says something. It’s so raw. Speechless as well. 

Otherwise I think most of her ballads are great. Is That Alright? is an underrated one and I love when she played it at Mayhem Ball. 

I’d also say that whilst I’m not keen on the album production on blade of grass, it is beautiful lyrically. Was thinking about this recently in comparison to another artist’s inability to write deeper lyrics about a happy long term relationship. :huntyga:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...