Jump to content
life

Ryan Murphy confirms Gaga was in talks to return to AHS


PlastiscGuy
 Share

Featured Posts

Sepsami

I feel like her acting career can't handle another flop so I'm glad she's not coming back :awkney: I will be watching AHS 13 though but with zero expectations and I will probably still be let down :neyde:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It would’ve been amazing to see her return as the Countess tbh :traumatica: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, LGAte said:

I think she is gonna be in it. Plot Twist GIF by Smoke & Bacon Media LLC

When I saw her with roots and bleached eyebrows I thought she was filming for AHS

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
Link to post
Share on other sites

TimotheeChalamet
5 hours ago, Sepsami said:

I will be watching AHS 13 though but with zero expectations and I will probably still be let down :neyde:

And rightfully so (for now) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...