Duella Dvil 12,218 Posted Thursday at 07:01 PM Share Posted Thursday at 07:01 PM Killah the disrespect I'm so sorry for your involvement www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notorious Bean 8,557 Posted Thursday at 07:07 PM Share Posted Thursday at 07:07 PM She looks phenomenal wtf Hello btw era hello Japanese kwik e mart https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MOT 3,663 Posted Thursday at 07:10 PM Share Posted Thursday at 07:10 PM She didn't actually say 'I've loved Japan since I was, like, 11 years old, 12 years old'. I think she was going to but just managed to stop herself in time. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted Thursday at 07:15 PM Share Posted Thursday at 07:15 PM Kinda interesting. The pics de last weeks. This commercial. Feels like she is trying to get back in the public eye 3 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
happymistake 367 Posted Thursday at 07:24 PM Share Posted Thursday at 07:24 PM this is iconic she looks so ****ing good i’m in love when you killed me inside, that's when i came alive Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Linus Gaga 8,535 Posted Thursday at 07:33 PM Share Posted Thursday at 07:33 PM 3 hours ago, REALITY said: I loathe when people say this, but she looks so much like "old Gaga" here. Like, she looks like she just stepped out of the TFM or BTW era It's the Gaga attitude for some reasons from 2016 till up to 2022, it wasn't really as Gaga as this Gaga more on insta @linus9nuts 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,274 Posted Thursday at 07:35 PM Share Posted Thursday at 07:35 PM 1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said: from 2016 till up to 2022, it wasn't really as Gaga as this Gaga You can't convince me we haven't been witnessing a Gaga clone all this time and that she's finally back. ꕤ。˚⋆ there's only love in my heart 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Linus Gaga 8,535 Posted Thursday at 07:36 PM Share Posted Thursday at 07:36 PM 2 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said: The random Japanese convenience-store serve on an early fall Wednesday. Who else but Gagita. Not random at all, she started her family recently ! more on insta @linus9nuts 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ElectricChapelR 2,411 Posted Thursday at 07:48 PM Share Posted Thursday at 07:48 PM I wonder how much she's paid for this Japanese things Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,306 Posted Thursday at 08:45 PM Share Posted Thursday at 08:45 PM 2 hours ago, tylerjs said: Curious about your age, fellow internetizen 32 what did you guess????? 22?? Please tell me I look young Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,274 Posted Thursday at 09:00 PM Share Posted Thursday at 09:00 PM 4 hours ago, Controversiaga said: I was never a fan of the disease MV abra is among her top 5 great MVs of all time, so mayhem did deliver THAT. but whoever was creative director of this familymart as UNDERSTANDS the assignment and UNDERSTANDS Gaga ꕤ。˚⋆ there's only love in my heart 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,642 Posted Thursday at 09:02 PM Share Posted Thursday at 09:02 PM she came out of retirement for THIS? when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leography 672 Posted Thursday at 09:09 PM Share Posted Thursday at 09:09 PM Ugh, I miss their egg sandwich. I MISS TOKYO A serve though Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
luqa 30 Posted Thursday at 09:34 PM Share Posted Thursday at 09:34 PM We thought shes making a song with the weekend in japan and she was serving in a super market instead 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,386 Posted Thursday at 09:48 PM Share Posted Thursday at 09:48 PM 5 hours ago, Obobo said: The way this is a telephone part 2 tease, she escaped to Japan working at Family Mart. Ends up poisoning the food and breaking into choreo in the Japanese subway system. *releasing nerve gas into the Japanese subway system "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.