Blackout19 16,385 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 i know we are not a big fan of taylor, but which song from her, do you really like? me: i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,365 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 None So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,449 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 Lavendar Haze Mastermind State of Grace All Too Well The Last Thing Cornelia Street The Black Dog Betty August My Tears Ricochet Enchanted Haunted The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,749 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 All Too Well Like a poem said by a neydy in red Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,579 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 I really like Elizabeth Taylor and the old obvs ones like 22, style Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,088 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 my fav taylor song 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,449 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said: my fav taylor song The song that stopped her rerecording Reputation The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,304 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 I will always be a sucker for Love Story 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,088 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 27 minutes ago, Bronco said: The song that stopped her rerecording Reputation wait really!? whats the tea Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,222 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 I liked Style. If she were a normal artist I might be willing to explore more of her songs but she ain't Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,008 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 (edited) Blank Space and Style made me listen to her music and give her albums a try. Exile is also beautiful. Midnights, Poets and Showgirl made me stop listening to her music, never thought she’d make an album worse than Lover. Edited September 24 by Anderson123 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
misha4ever 2,089 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 Please don't be mad, but why are there so many TS posts in this forum? Like, no other artist has this many posts. english is not my native language >.< 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,433 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 Actually I think she has a decent amount of good songs in her discography, it's just that the recent releases were really underwhelming as hell I can smell your sickness I can... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,433 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 16 minutes ago, misha4ever said: why are there so many TS posts in this forum? because she is the music industry I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewEnglandWitch 263 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 I genuinely like pretty much everything except for the non-singles on debut. I was meh on showgirl but still don’t hate it. I actually like Opalite a lot Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.