TaylorSwift 164,199 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 "Movement is essential for me, it's something that enhances any performance that I do. When people see me and Peloton, it's something that's very authentic to me, it's a part of my daily practice. I think all of us can really benefit from running, moving, and dancing - for no reason, for no gain but just being in that moment," said Miley. Peloton announced the launch of "Let Yourself Run," the next chapter of its "Let Yourself Go" brand platform, partnering with Grammy Award-winning, multi-platinum global superstar Miley to debut the Peloton Tread Flex. The campaign spotlights Miley's new single "Bass Persuades" from her recently released tenth studio album, Bass Persuades, leveraging her status as a Peloton Member who famously trains her lungs on the Peloton Tread. Directed by creative force Bethany Vargas, the dynamic hero spot fuses the rhythm of a run with a powerful soundtrack, highlighting the simple joy of movement and encouraging viewers to unlock their inner athlete. Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,123 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 We can stay like this forever 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,131 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 how to be everything, everywhere, all at once, and still flop So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,037 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 She looks good! Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about anything else this era. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,217 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 17 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: We can stay like this forever GOOD BYEEEEEE I AM CACKLING www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
peggyhill 2,236 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Why did I like the Peloton commercial more than the music video? as seen on tv Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,152 Posted September 23 Share Posted September 23 (edited) okay hung up tribute WERK Edited September 23 by Ilia Malinin everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Petie Estie 5,757 Posted September 23 Share Posted September 23 get that money girl Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,801 Posted September 23 Share Posted September 23 It's weird to me that she became so normie-core Like she was always eccentric but she's seemed so.. regular lately idk Which is fine! She's just doing what she wants to. I just didn't think I'd see it I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewUsername 11,815 Posted Wednesday at 08:38 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 08:38 AM I've been moving since I was 13 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,183 Posted Wednesday at 08:42 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 08:42 AM 9 hours ago, peggyhill said: Why did I like the Peloton commercial more than the music video? Cuz ur straight and it doesn't remind u of a certain Madonna and Lady Gaga music video. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.