ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Choose carefully! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,150 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Both underwhelming! But Break My Soul 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,726 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Personally prefer Yes, And? but Break My Soul is also good. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,173 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 break my balls is just a mix and match of samples with beyonce singing over it. I prefer yes, and? over it. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted September 21 Author Share Posted September 21 41 minutes ago, River said: break my balls Gurl are you ok? READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted September 21 Author Share Posted September 21 1 hour ago, NUTELLA said: Both underwhelming! But Break My Soul 1 hour ago, gagzus said: Personally prefer Yes, And? but Break My Soul is also good. WOW yes and ? winning READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mirrion Rizzons 12,854 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 BMS is great but its also one of those songs that just feel like they go on for longer than they actually do Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,505 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Surprised yes and is winning Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGAte 1,396 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Equally 8/10 songs to me. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,092 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 hi 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,534 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Yes and Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted September 22 Author Share Posted September 22 ITS A TIE!! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KindnessPunk 2,547 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 I like both but I chose Yes, And? for the MV alone, it was stellar Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,380 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 love them both but slightly gravitate towards RENAISSANCE I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,380 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 3 hours ago, River said: break my balls ok I will I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.