LG10 14,186 Posted September 20 Share Posted September 20 Obv staged but still funny Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,254 Posted September 20 Author Share Posted September 20 2 hours ago, LG10 said: Obv staged but still funny Real or not the concept is so fvcking funny 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Awakened M 3,286 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 3 hours ago, Bronco said: Ngl when I saw "Channing tatum burner account" I expected thot shots and following gay **** stars Lmao literally why I ran to this thread. I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,193 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 6 hours ago, gagzus said: To be fair meta notoriously has a bot system where it automatically makes some accounts follow another without them ever having interacted. The amount of accounts that randomly popped up on my old social media that I never followed in the first place, or the auto follow it have them from me if I interacted with their posts. 6 hours ago, NUTELLA said: On the one hand… if true, this would be hilariously humiliating. Like, crawl-out-of-your-skin embarrassing On the other… isn’t it possible the account is an actual fan, & Channing is the only person to follow them because he saw one of their flattering comments in the past, & he just randomly follows other fans too? (Does he?) Maybe this is his version of DOT. (iykyk) he/him/his Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.