Bradley 60,506 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 (edited) Edited September 18 by Bradley 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 858 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 PerchedT If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewEnglandWitch 257 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 Can we get rid of show podcasts and redistribute that money back into the shows themselves and episode count? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,730 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 (edited) 55 minutes ago, NewEnglandWitch said: Can we get rid of show podcasts and redistribute that money back into the shows themselves and episode count? Podcasts are notoriously cheap to make tbh. Plus podcasts are massive now in general. So unless you want another $100-200 to the budget (less than a single one of Sarah’s wigs costs) then sure Edited September 18 by gagzus Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,336 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 I wonder if Lily Rabe wasn't invited or if she refused. I'll miss her, though personally I'd prefer Sister Mary Eunice instead of Misty Day. You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,159 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 bitch, i'm SAT everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 858 Posted September 19 Share Posted September 19 2 hours ago, TheMontebello said: I wonder if Lily Rabe wasn't invited or if she refused. I'll miss her, though personally I'd prefer Sister Mary Eunice instead of Misty Day. Sister Mary Eunice was that B If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.