steven 6,716 Posted September 17 Share Posted September 17 Just now, bxr said: Lady GAIA—The Narrative Continues! A prophecy.. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,162 Posted September 17 Share Posted September 17 4 minutes ago, steven said: A prophecy.. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nerdfacekillah 4,622 Posted September 17 Share Posted September 17 5 hours ago, steven said: A prophecy.. How did you think of 'bucolic"? Genius! If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,336 Posted September 17 Share Posted September 17 I don't know but I would like some italo disco teas. I would also love something in the vibe of Susanne Sundfør's Ten Love Songs You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,336 Posted September 17 Share Posted September 17 (edited) On 9/8/2026 at 3:22 PM, steven said: An album using sounds of nature as instruments mixed with some synths would be such a gag Edited September 17 by TheMontebello You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 620 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 22 hours ago, TheMontebello said: I don't know but I would like some italo disco teas. I would also love something in the vibe of Susanne Sundfør's Ten Love Songs Italo disco like Gigi D’Agostino? I don't know is she will making pure Italo disco, but influences, i would say yes Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,336 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 34 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said: Italo disco like Gigi D’Agostino? I don't know is she will making pure Italo disco, but influences, i would say yes YES! I NEED EUROGA! You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 620 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 8 minutes ago, TheMontebello said: YES! I NEED EUROGA! Euroga yeeees 👌 Abracadabra is actually also very European-influenced, you can hear there are heavy elements of eurodance from the 90s. The energy of italo disco is not so dark as 90ies euro dance, but more melancholic mysterious i would say. 90ies eurodance sounds more heavy. But italo disco would be great as a influence for a new Lady Gaga album <3 at least for some songs....i like electronicGa the most Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,336 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 14 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said: Euroga yeeees 👌 Abracadabra is actually also very European-influenced, you can hear there are heavy elements of eurodance from the 90s. The energy of italo disco is not so dark as 90ies euro dance, but more melancholic mysterious i would say. 90ies eurodance sounds more heavy. But italo disco would be great as a influence for a new Lady Gaga album <3 at least for some songs....i like electronicGa the most Me too ❤️ You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.