ANVEEROY 65,898 Posted September 19 Author Share Posted September 19 On 8/31/2026 at 8:56 PM, ANVEEROY said: Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Benr7lWCswxCXDLjgZ5NY9CdG1YINbvNwV0UIE_9ZtM/ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 25 September 2026 CEREMONY: 27 September 2026 TIME IS TICKING!!!! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,898 Posted Sunday at 10:41 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 10:41 PM On 8/31/2026 at 8:56 PM, ANVEEROY said: Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Benr7lWCswxCXDLjgZ5NY9CdG1YINbvNwV0UIE_9ZtM/ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 1 October 2026 CEREMONY: 3 October 2026 DEADLINE EXTENDED READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,394 Posted Sunday at 11:21 PM Share Posted Sunday at 11:21 PM Did i submit The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,898 Posted Sunday at 11:37 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 11:37 PM 16 minutes ago, Bronco said: Did i submit Yes!!! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted Sunday at 11:40 PM Share Posted Sunday at 11:40 PM 58 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: DEADLINE EXTENDED THANK YOU FOR A REMINDER I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,898 Posted Sunday at 11:42 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 11:42 PM 2 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: THANK YOU FOR A REMINDER Welcome 🫶❤️ READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
juju 18,927 Posted Monday at 04:51 PM Share Posted Monday at 04:51 PM as the legendary acclaimed (self-proclaimed) queen of megarates i really returned at the right time!! lemme jump in on this she/her 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,058 Posted Monday at 05:19 PM Share Posted Monday at 05:19 PM I have done my duty for Yass Queen and c*ntry 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted Tuesday at 07:42 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 07:42 PM SUBMITTED! I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,898 Posted Tuesday at 09:39 PM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 09:39 PM On 9/28/2026 at 11:51 AM, juju said: as the legendary acclaimed (self-proclaimed) queen of megarates i really returned at the right time!! lemme jump in on this On 9/28/2026 at 12:19 PM, gagzus said: I have done my duty for Yass Queen and c*ntry 1 hour ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: SUBMITTED! Thank you!! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,865 Posted Tuesday at 10:41 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:41 PM DONEEE 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,794 Posted Wednesday at 01:32 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 01:32 AM I can't remember if I submitted I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted Wednesday at 01:34 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 01:34 AM Just now, gagacabana said: I can't remember if I submitted submit twice then I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,898 Posted Wednesday at 02:00 AM Author Share Posted Wednesday at 02:00 AM People who submitted: AVeryGagaHolyDick ManMan Blackout19 Bronco Perollold JohnPokerface Head Empty zaccro Panchecco gagzus The Breast Apec Princedebleble Lucas CookieCutter Horny Chicken SimonBaetens whoresup Ya boi TAIPEI GAGASEXUAL ShapeOfACelebrity skyana rava Msr thefrenchguy nath4gaga2 TheBeast TimotheeChalamet biagio2103 Lemon Blood Chromanne cetacea HermesG Roughhouse Dandy Nessun Dorma atemybrain RickMonster98 N3rdhaus h4x24 T0M candydarling Smother Em Eh Purrrrr Auralegends juju gagzus Ayoherewego Cherry Blues DESTROY UR DISEⱯSE PornoDanceFight BELLYACHE READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,898 Posted Wednesday at 02:01 AM Author Share Posted Wednesday at 02:01 AM 28 minutes ago, gagacabana said: I can't remember if I submitted Just now, ANVEEROY said: People who submitted: AVeryGagaHolyDick ManMan Blackout19 Bronco Perollold JohnPokerface Head Empty zaccro Panchecco gagzus The Breast Apec Princedebleble Lucas CookieCutter Horny Chicken SimonBaetens whoresup Ya boi TAIPEI GAGASEXUAL ShapeOfACelebrity skyana rava Msr thefrenchguy nath4gaga2 TheBeast TimotheeChalamet biagio2103 Lemon Blood Chromanne cetacea HermesG Roughhouse Dandy Nessun Dorma atemybrain RickMonster98 N3rdhaus h4x24 T0M candydarling Smother Em Eh Purrrrr Auralegends juju gagzus Ayoherewego Cherry Blues DESTROY UR DISEⱯSE PornoDanceFight BELLYACHE READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.