gagacabana 8,763 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,763 Posted August 28 Author Share Posted August 28 Istg they put coke on this song... I've listened to it probably 144 times since sunday it's that serious I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,342 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 i am a free woman. ○● 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
artdoll 47,196 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 2 hours ago, Blackout19 said: Now miss blackout19, I have something I want to talk about... 。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 710 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Don't remind me of this song, I have seen Gaga twice and she performed this song both times on the day I wasn't there (in Melbourne) (Still a great song though, but it haunts me) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,763 Posted August 28 Author Share Posted August 28 51 minutes ago, imogen2133 said: Don't remind me of this song, I have seen Gaga twice and she performed this song both times on the day I wasn't there (in Melbourne) (Still a great song though, but it haunts me) No way?!?!?! I get that though. Unforgivable she skipped Always Remember Us This Way on may 3rd 2025 I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 710 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 47 minutes ago, gagacabana said: No way?!?!?! I get that though. Unforgivable she skipped Always Remember Us This Way on may 3rd 2025 I was a bit mad at the Mayhem Ball but she played Marry The Night at the piano which made up for it since I have always wanted to hear that one live (still need to hear Dance In The Dark and You And I live before I die though) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,763 Posted August 28 Author Share Posted August 28 great. Now I'm obsessed with this one too I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,389 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Better question is who DOESN'T remember this bop! I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,389 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 10 hours ago, Blackout19 said: this what u deserve: I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,342 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 9 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: this what u deserve: i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,389 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Just now, Blackout19 said: oh so u wanna fight? I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,342 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 10 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: oh so u wanna fight? i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,389 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Just now, Blackout19 said: I can smell your sickness I can... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,028 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 (edited) I want them to play this song at my funeral When I first heard this song, I listened to it every day. It gives me teenage nostalgia Edited August 28 by shape of a rvfzme Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.