TaylorSwift 164,188 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 (edited) Edited August 23 by TaylorSwift Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,973 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 NUH HUH, WHAT DO YOU MEAN it's already been a year It feels like yall were dragging her to hell and back like 3 weeks ago It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,364 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 I guess people have finally listened to her... I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Idefix1999 513 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 This album isn't as bad as many claim it is. It's maybe not at the same level as D&D, but it still has some catchy songs. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,533 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 A YEAR? I STILL HAVEN'T EVEN GOT ROUND TO LISTENING TO IT YET LMAO Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ceres 3,376 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 And we still never clicked play ✧ ✧ ✧ 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,889 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 Don't click play, Lovin Myself, wet hot American. World's smallest violin, lost your faith are all bops 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,161 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 Happy 1 Year Anniversary with nobody click play (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Babylon Dynasty 1,857 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 I love Lost Your Faith Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,629 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 And to celebrate I'll respect her wish and not hit play If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,101 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 Forgot how bad the album "artwork" is Very youtube's Hot Ones Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydrangea 8,345 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 And I still haven’t to this day Looking down at my $t loser misery Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,023 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 I guess people followed the instructions correctly Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,840 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 (edited) I listen to World's Smallest Violin like, every day, but not so much anything else on that album. tbh I listen to her leaks more than the other songs 💀 Edited August 23 by timdrake 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,101 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 6 minutes ago, timdrake said: I listen to World's Smallest Violin like, every day, but not so much anything else on that album. tbh I listen to her leaks more than the other songs 💀 She’s a one-trick pony with diminishing returns… but that chorus is so ****ing catchy 🎻 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.