Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
news

Gaga & Paul McCartney coming 2027


gagzus
 Share

Featured Posts

southpaw773

Whew I thought it was an album that was gonna derail the LG8 train lol 

I might need a hero to save me from breaking
Link to post
Share on other sites

tylerjs

Interesting. I genuinely can’t imagine Gaga not re-recording this tho. Doesn’t seem realistic for her to release an 11-year old recording, her voice is at an entirely different technical level now

🇨🇺🇧🇸 “It’s one banana, how much could it cost? $10?”
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus
1 hour ago, tylerjs said:

Interesting. I genuinely can’t imagine Gaga not re-recording this tho. Doesn’t seem realistic for her to release an 11-year old recording, her voice is at an entirely different technical level now

Like I said before in the thread; he’s still been recording music as late as July this year so there’s a possibility she’s re-recorded it either whilst on tour or even during this hiatus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...