DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 AURAAAAAAAA I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 ...ok that was a very quick take on the entire Cheek to Cheek era sure, why not I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 ohh A-YO and Diamond Heart I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 omg you really used Chromatica I for Enigma I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 ALRIGHT FINALLY GETTING TO THE NEW STUFF AAAAAAAAAA I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 omg Rain On Me made me so emotional idk whyyy I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 DAMNNNN that Chromatica Ball transition to Bloody Maryyy I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 OMG THESE OUTFITS CHANGING ON THE CATWALK TRANSITIONS MAYHEM era going hella hard so far I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 @warhol killah and there goes another SMASHHHHHH you deserve absolutely everything, that was such a phenomenal video, the editing is ON TOP 6 years later and we finally got the sequel of the video that I used to watch OOOONN REPEAT back in the days two important things: your skills are A-MA-ZING and thank you for creating this and sharing it with us I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 2 hours ago, gagacabana said: TONY AND GAGA 😭😭😭😭😭 2 hours ago, gagacabana said: ABSOLUTE CINEMA 2 hours ago, gagacabana said: THAT THE JOKER TRANSITION OMG IM SHAKING 2 hours ago, gagacabana said: DISEEEEAAAAAASSE 2 hours ago, gagacabana said: ABRACDABRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2 hours ago, gagacabana said: GAGACABANA MENTIONED 2 hours ago, gagacabana said: Mayhem Requiem made me so happy I just fainted 2 hours ago, gagacabana said: VIY REQUIEM TO LIVE FOOTAGES IM SHAKING CRYING THRIWING UP THIS WAS TJE MOST BEAUTIFIL THING IVE EVER SEEN our excitements are too much for this place to handle 1 hour ago, sour candy MV soon said: @mods can this be pinned please? I second this I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JolP24601 102 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 Absolutely, Undeniably, Indisputably AMAZING! The transitions between eras blew my mind and the use of songs/performances/snippets of interviews/etc. is seamless. It just makes me realize how far she's come and just how much she's done in eighteen years! This also made me realize that I'm coming on ten years of being a Gaga fan 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,359 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 I cried in like 3 different spots had to pause and SOB i love this lady sm www.instagram.com/theduella666 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HermesG 1,724 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 Just watched, liked commented. Amazing 👏🏻 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NashvilleGAGA 856 Posted August 19 Share Posted August 19 I almost cried, had chills like crazy. Absolutely incredible work. Thank you so much! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PornoDanceFight 2,741 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 The transition from ASIB to Enigma 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.