DrKindnessKunt2005 6,493 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 I can’t listen to the studio version of Aura to save my life, so Abracadabra. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,867 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Aura and it’s by farrrrrrrr by milesssssss 1 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,867 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Melodically, lyrically, THE PRODUCTION, the airy and then autotuned vocals ughhhh and the CHORUSS it’s CVNTTT 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,579 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 I mean.. LETS ASK THE AUDIENCE Meow 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,579 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 31 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said: Aura and it’s by farrrrrrrr by milesssssss oh - 28 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said: Melodically, lyrically, THE PRODUCTION, the airy and then autotuned vocals ughhhh and the CHORUSS it’s CVNTTT oh - so you changed your mind? Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,867 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 34 minutes ago, Purrrrrr said: oh - oh - so you changed your mind? I mean abrah is okay but I can’t be seen listening to that in public lmao it’s so corny 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,072 Posted August 17 Author Share Posted August 17 Wow, wild results! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,428 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 you know what, I made up my mind and I'm changing my vote to Aura I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,250 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 45 minutes ago, Purrrrrr said: I mean.. LETS ASK THE AUDIENCE What in the Geocentricity … * ponders history in majority rule logic * * asks the audience to phone Copernicus * 9 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: you know what, I made up my mind and I'm changing my vote to Aura Welcome to the future! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,428 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 3 minutes ago, bxr said: Welcome to the future! I am feeling so 3008 right now I can smell your sickness I can... 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,579 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 58 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said: I mean abrah is okay but I can’t be seen listening to that in public lmao it’s so corny .. and being seen listening to aura in public is not corny? I'm not a wandering slave, I am a woman of choice My veil is protection for the gorgeousness of my face You ought to pity me 'cause was arranged one man to love But in the bedroom, the size of him's more than enough Meow 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,301 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 7 minutes ago, Purrrrrr said: .. and being seen listening to aura in public is not corny? I'm not a wandering slave, I am a woman of choice My veil is protection for the gorgeousness of my face You ought to pity me 'cause was arranged one man to love But in the bedroom, the size of him's more than enough Can't decide if those are more or less corny than the lyrics of that fake "Burqa" song that floated around for a while leading up to ARTPOP: work it out, harmonize, stability disturb the unaware, put it under your hair disturb the unaware, bitch... i've been on the cover of vanity fair let's get it on, religion, risky fashion let's get it on, religion, risky fashion put it on, wear that burqa all year long all year long... burqa, burqa, burqa! let's get psychotic burqa, burqa, burqa! let's get erotic, robotic make them all disagree (??something something??) beleaguer them with the tea show it off, you're the celebrity Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,250 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 11 minutes ago, Purrrrrr said: .. and being seen listening to aura in public is not corny? I'm not a wandering slave, I am a woman of choice My veil is protection for the gorgeousness of my face You ought to pity me 'cause was arranged one man to love But in the bedroom, the size of him's more than enough You‘re punching down … we would be maize-y within this comparative framework … There‘s 8 of us, 39 of you … let us enjoy our unpopular sonic affinity from the margins hidden-in-plain-public, and you can enjoy your popular opinion in the center of the public square with your Abracadamasses Or not … it‘s a free public forum … so y‘know “Anything Goes” (Cheek To Cheek dark horse emerges from the stables) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 1 hour ago, BELLYACHE said: it’s so corny Compared to a song that opens as a spaghetti western, transitions into cartoonish Israeli guitars, and is based around the metaphor of wearing a burqa? Sistren, both songs are corny boots. Gar is corny boots all the way down. We have forgotten our public MANNERS 2 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,867 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 5 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Compared to a song that opens as a spaghetti western, transitions into cartoonish Israeli guitars, and is based around the metaphor of wearing a burqa? Sistren, both songs are corny boots. Gar is corny boots all the way down. Aura is more creative and feels interesting new and experimental, it has a different crisp to it only gar could deliver. Abra sounds like a cheap knockoff Ga song made for a Halloween kids bop sorry Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.