MACATL 2,185 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Enigma. All day. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Just now, NUTELLA said: THAT'S why I'm not a fan Venus is for bottoms stop being so boring then and be vers I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,248 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Just now, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: stop being so boring then and be vers Would sooner die No judgment (maybe a bit of jealousy) 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 1 minute ago, NUTELLA said: Would sooner die WHEN I TOUCH YOU YOU DIEEE JUST A LITTLE INSIDE I WONDER IF I COULD EMPTY THE JAR EMPTY THE JAR I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,894 Posted August 17 Author Share Posted August 17 11 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: oh really, does this thrill you too? This made me so uncomfortable READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 10 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: This made me so uncomfortable close your eyes then I can smell your sickness I can... 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,337 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Enigalious xoxoxoxo Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SleepingSun 1,666 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 (edited) Venus may be clumsy and messy, but that's part of the songs immense charm! While Enigma is great, it suffers from being too streamlined and nice. I prefer Venus in all its quirky glory Edited August 17 by SleepingSun One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. 3 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ItalianGuy 70 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 As a song Enigma. Production really drags Venus down for me, it’s messy, but even if you were to strip both back and compare “songs” enigma is the winner. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,684 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Enigma clears! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,379 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 My 2nd fave chromatica track vs the song I fought for in the ARTPOP era when f*gs wanted to destroy her with DWUW (AND I WAS RIGHT). Venus wins. The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 627 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 I find Venus is more interesting than Enigma, but I love her voice in Enigma. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quentin 6,957 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 12 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: One Nutella in this conversation is enough Follow every rainbow till you find your dream 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,248 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 3 minutes ago, Quentin said: One Nutella in this conversation is enough Increasingly often, even one is too many I can feel myself wearing out my welcome in real time 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 22 minutes ago, Quentin said: One Nutella in this conversation is enough NEVER! One Nutella is n e v e r enough I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.