Sarah H 4,492 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Yes I think so. Doesn't mean she's not working on new things though. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reliable Insider 2,952 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 LG8 is coming in September so no Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 17 minutes ago, Reliable Insider said: LG8 is coming in September so no and how do you know I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,898 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Reliable Insider told that LG8 is coming in September. 5 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,336 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 20 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: and how do you know Well their name isn't unreliable insider now is it Whimsical bitch 3 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 Just now, PartySick said: Well their name isn't unreliable insider now is it if I close my eyes and use my imagination then it could be I can smell your sickness I can... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,336 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 8 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: if I close my eyes and use my imagination then it could be Squint harder and it's actually Gaga herself Whimsical bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 1 minute ago, PartySick said: Squint harder and it's actually Gaga herself Squirt harder and your panties are wet I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeyonkaAte 987 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 the Reliable voices inside Reliable Insider's Reliable head told them to Reliably tell us that LG8 is coming in September. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.