Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
event

Venues have started teasing an upcoming tour announcement


BUtterfield 8
 Share

Featured Posts

DESTROY UR DISEASE
2 hours ago, timdrake said:

I did the same 😭

we share the same last two braincells :cryga:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo
the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
Link to post
Share on other sites

southpaw773
10 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

I am officially stupid cause I read venues as venuses and I thought there's a band called like this and I wanted to make a joke that suddenly there's more than one planet named venus :icant:

lady gaga applause GIF
don’t you know my ass is famous?

I might need a hero to save me from breaking
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
17 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

lady gaga applause GIF
don’t you know my ass is famous?

nahh I don't

how famous though? :artdoll2:

Edited by DESTROY UR DISEASE
I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...