Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Was this a Mistake?


Controversiaga
 Share

Featured Posts

DESTROY UR DISEASE

Was this a Mistake?

Screenshot-20260816-214103-Chrome.jpg

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

weirnaughtjzteaurt4mickleanjello2caorve :Cautious:

riwyrtdiyergofmafooridhurt:Cautious:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
12 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

weirnaughtjzteaurt4mickleanjello2caorve :Cautious:

10 minutes ago, River said:

riwyrtdiyergofmafooridhurt:Cautious:

pwjzspx0wjeuzu27totalmayhemcomingthisfridaym8zmhwo2kwmbuyartp0ponitunes2twd9wpwkwkisd :Cautious:

Edited by DESTROY UR DISEASE
I can smell your sickness I can...
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

imogen2133

What great timing for this thread since I just saw a comment on TikTok of someone saying that they just realized Bloody Mary is Gaga's song (because it was under a video of a woman singing Gaga songs and Bloody Mary was one of them):awkney:

  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Killa
16 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

that can be understood in two different ways :icant:

Girth magic

Link to post
Share on other sites

River
6 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

pwjzspx0wjeuzu27totalmayhemcomingthisfridaym8zmhwo2kwmbuyartp0ponitunes2twd9wpwkwkisd :Cautious:

jevamarertoosell :Cautious:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite
7 minutes ago, imogen2133 said:

What great timing for this thread since I just saw a comment on TikTok of someone saying that they just realized Bloody Mary is Gaga's song (because it was under a video of a woman singing Gaga songs and Bloody Mary was one of them):awkney:

Who did they think it was? Elvis? :neyde:

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

imogen2133
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Who did they think it was? Elvis? :neyde:

I have no idea, maybe:Cautious:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

Who did they think it was? Elvis? :neyde:

Madonna

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

One of the best concert tour openings ever was a mistake?

No. 

The gays know how to party
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

VanishIntoMe

The run from BM to Scheibe was perrrrrrrrfect. Wouldn't change it for the world

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25

:vegas:

16 hours ago, imogen2133 said:

What great timing for this thread since I just saw a comment on TikTok of someone saying that they just realized Bloody Mary is Gaga's song (because it was under a video of a woman singing Gaga songs and Bloody Mary was one of them):awkney:

 

Edited by Starmie25
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25
17 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

so I think mayhem balls intro WAS A MISTAKE.  Open with a good operatic moment and lead into abracadabra…. And then perform Bloody Mary in the middle or early end of the show..

The intro would not hit the same without "Bloody Mary". 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSV6hyo5L/

Link to post
Share on other sites

MACATL
18 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Yes and a happy one

My favorite one too.  

Sheryl Crow Wink GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

:vegas:

 

you don't have to thank for pages :huntyga:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...