Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 3 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: to stay on topic Good luck to you. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,253 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said: Say sike rn 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 @Starmie25 you don't have to thank for the pages I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Good luck to you. I'll try to stop the world just to stop the feeling I can smell your sickness I can... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 crazy to think how Bloody Mary is THE Bloody Mary of THE Born This Way I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,253 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 Just now, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: I'll try to stop the world just to stop the feeling Something Ghoulapse & I can agree on... this song is divine Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,727 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 Just now, NUTELLA said: Something Ghoulapse & I can agree on... this song is divine Do you have an allergy to the regular versions of songs at least this one has vocals I guess Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 Just now, NUTELLA said: Something Ghoulapse is this meant to be like a combination of Ghoulash and prolapse? I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 sometimes I just like to live laugh bloody mary I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,253 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 1 minute ago, dynamite said: Do you have an allergy to the regular versions of songs at least this one has vocals I guess I'm not crazy about the "reverb" element that's popular on youtube, but those are the closest I can find to my versions: I love slowing & pitching down songs in garageband to soak up the little details (even though I prefer the regular speed) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 4 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Something Ghoulapse & I can agree on... this song is divine NUTBUTT post the original version of any song challenge (IMPOSSIBLE) But it is truly one of the best pop releases in recent memory, imo We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 1 minute ago, NUTELLA said: I'm not crazy about the "reverb" element that's popular on youtube, but those are the closest I can find to my versions: I love slowing & pitching down songs in garageband to soak up the little details (even though I prefer the regular speed) I honestly get that and will occasionally listen to songs like that, but I usually just either listen to the instrumental and/or acapella respectively or just listen to the stems/multis We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,253 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 7 minutes ago, dynamite said: Do you have an allergy to the regular versions of songs 2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: NUTBUTT post the original version of any song challenge (IMPOSSIBLE) I see how it is Everyone's allowed to be "neurodivergent" on GGD except NUTELLA 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,727 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 5 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: I'm not crazy about the "reverb" element that's popular on youtube, but those are the closest I can find to my versions: I love slowing & pitching down songs in garageband to soak up the little details (even though I prefer the regular speed) I like doing similar things, I used to play around with the Realtek program that came with some PCs in the 2000s and change pitch, isolate vocals, add different echos to make it sound live etc Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 Just now, dynamite said: make it sound live Don’t upset her, sistren… We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.