BELLYACHE 1,865 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 Both not for me but Killah is fun but I only listened to it twice Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShapeOfACelebrity 32 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 I like both but I voted for Swine bc I listen to it more. We are Plastic and We melt in Summer. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,277 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 The alt drag girlies are SHAKING right now. This is such a tough choice for them. www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,894 Posted August 16 Author Share Posted August 16 Wow, KILLAH will win! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,509 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 19 hours ago, River said: swine killah Hot Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SleepingSun 1,662 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 Killah all the way! One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,374 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 Adore both, but Killah is the better track The gays know how to party 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,402 Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 the one that makes me feel like: I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.