River 129,279 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 9 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: Gurl, I am scared good So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,043 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 Killah Requiem 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,894 Posted August 15 Author Share Posted August 15 Just now, River said: good NOOOO! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,894 Posted August 15 Author Share Posted August 15 3 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: EW! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,684 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 (edited) I love Swine so ****ing much, even though I never listen to it because it's a on tragically bad album. To me Swine fits the best how Gaga described the album: her pain exploding into electronic music. I love the rushes of adrenaline that the song gives to me, the build-up instrumental and drop and how Gaga is just letting it all out without everything being overproduced and overthought. That's a song that's truly liberating and refreshing to listen to. Now that is ONE song on the album that is truly amazing. Edited August 15 by Lucas Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,377 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 (edited) Swine could've been a top 10 track for me if the production had been a bit more grunge/metal. I always wish it went a little bit harder. Especially the "paint your face" part. It's still a GREAT track though, and possibly my favorite live experience ever. But I vote Killah Edited August 16 by Head Empty 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,211 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 21 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: Gurl, yesterday, Disease was on track to win, then suddenly it changed! 19 minutes ago, dynamite said: People saw sense at the last minute 19 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: Disease (Antidote) PAC at the concession speech 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,716 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 Swine... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,542 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 Killah I hate Swine's production (sorry) the drop was a mess and ruins the song Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,121 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 Swine was the song that made me a stan and it remains in my top 5 Whimsical bitch 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,121 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 I LOVE Killah, love it down, but even my favorite Swine remix eats it up Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 627 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 David Bowie and Prince are living in Killah. It is so gooood. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
huttont 6,082 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 Killah and it ain’t even close for me. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apec 448 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 (edited) Killah! It has the most funk on the album, is super ~Naughty (the fact that several gals here needed to explain re: "making the curtains cream" , makes me think (deliberately ofc) of Gaga, Prince and Bowie in a single song... I love the energy/complete tonal shift that still works leading up to the super groovy-sounding ending, the screaming, the phrasing of the verses versus the chorus and I could go on. It passes the shoulder-dancing test with flying colors! Swine - I knew why she had to make it, and I hope it somehow helped her, but knowing the background (in her The Me You Can't See segments you only realize how much worse it could be and actually was what she went through - something I don't like to say because I don't like to equate those experiences but what she revealed there still makes me so, SO angry as hell - understatement of the century...). She needed to let her own anger and pain out in a loud way, with Swine I mean, and managed to release it even. I respect that hugely. Edited August 16 by Apec 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PornoDanceFight 2,738 Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 Killah by light years. In retrospect, Swine almost feels like a chore to get through now. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.