Skyana Rava 2,863 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 When are people gonna realize Disease is Gaga's best song? 1 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,296 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 1 minute ago, Skyana Rava said: When are people gonna realize Disease is Gaga's best song? Respectfully, over my dead, frozen body 🧊 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,342 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 Chinese. I disease is a great song, but I think it’s benefiting from recency bias and I feel like in 10 years if this question is asked again (we’ll all be dead by then, but spiritually) we’d all agree Scheisse is the greater song Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,342 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 6 minutes ago, Skyana Rava said: When are people gonna realize Disease is Gaga's best song? Um beautiful dirty rich says hi Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,350 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 (edited) LOVE Disease... but Scheiße is Scheiße EDIT: MEANING Scheiße IS GOOD NOT MEANING Scheiße IS **** Edited August 14 by TheMontebello You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 8 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,863 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 10 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Respectfully, over my dead, frozen body 🧊 This isn't a madonna thread 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 627 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 Scheiße reminds me of European dance club hits, like it came from euro underground - it has a positive euphoric vibe. While Disease sounds cold and claustrophobic which fit's to the lyrics. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,720 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 Anyone who says Disease needs their ear cleaned...specifically during the chorus and post chorus Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShapeOfACelebrity 32 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 Disease cures my disease. We are Plastic and We melt in Summer. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TAIPEI 3,399 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ouranos 1,018 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 My first and third fav gaga songs I don’t speak German but I can if you like? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HIMe 2,234 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 OP I love you for all your hard work and megarate, but THIS AINT IT !!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sneaky Oliver 23,090 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 That’s so hard, it’s not wonder it’s a tie between these two! I like Disease verses more, but the gibberish post-chorus from Scheisse is so good It’s kinda unfair to compare old songs with Mayhem songs, i mean, I’ve been bopping to Scheisse for 15 years, will i be bopping to Disease or any other Mayhem song 15 years from now? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,043 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 I can cure your Scheibe Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,212 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 Both are great but Disease has more interesting elements and I like vocals and production more on it. IMO Scheiße suffers from being a bit too repetative. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.