Jump to content
opinion

The Cure vs Disease


DESTROY UR DISEASE
 Share

make a choice hehehe  

71 members have voted

  1. 1. Which song do you like better?

    • Promise I'll be your Pfizer
    • I can cure your Covid


Featured Posts

zevapaparazzo
7 hours ago, River said:

if you tell me you're ok

I'm gonna kill you anyway

promise i'll always be there

promise i'll be BACKYARD

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
Link to post
Share on other sites

SidewalkUnicorn

Oh this is difficult. The epic Mayhem banger or the boring ear torture I skip at all opportunities.

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
20 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

The Cure isn’t as bad as some people claim

Disease isn’t as good as some people claim 

Having said that, obviously Disease 

This is why I made your mii a simp to @Ladle Ghoulash and a pet to @Bronco

Whimsical bitch
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, PartySick said:

This is why I made your mii a simp to @Ladle Ghoulash and a pet to @Bronco

Art imitating life iktr…

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Quentin
20 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

“I’ll take the Mayo sandwich. Just Mayo. Thanks.”

IMG-20260814-164922.png

 

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
20 hours ago, Hadrian said:

I'm picking DISEASE because I need to put myself out of the DEGENERACY of THIS THREAD :cryga:

gurl don't worry, the next week's threads are gonna put you right back in it :huntyga:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
20 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

My heart was already fractured, learning how you feel about Bloody Mary

so were ours learning how you feel about Judas :Cautious:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...