gagzus 25,653 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 37 minutes ago, Bradley said: What user and what's their credibility? The one you’re currently conversing with (just look at our convo on the last page), he runs a French AHS fan account that a always has fairly accurate spoilers on X 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,839 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 (edited) 1 hour ago, gagzus said: I mean judging by the user I was having a conversation with she probably is. They did bring up the fact her hair and brows were bleached lately and all the smaller roles aren’t being publicised yet. Which to me is crazy since it would make Gaga fans watch every week waiting for her to turn up. This upping their viewers. Here's what I said : I know for sure two characters not announced yet (at least) are back during the season. One will shake the fanbase very hard, the other is random but cool. I won't say who is back because I'm not allowed to. But honestly trust the process of this season there's a LOT of exciting things coming. And yes I also said the 'news' saying Gaga dropped AHS 13 is not true. I kinda thought everyone would have been able to notice this as literally no official media reported anything after the rumour happened. And Gaga is big enough to make the headlines if this happened. My record : I'm owning AHS France for almost 15 years. My source already provided me safe sources over the years (including on AHS 13) and I trust him. Edited August 13 by monketsharona 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cavadour 2,753 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 Watching The Shards in the meantime... Late to the party but I got a diamond heart Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,653 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 (edited) they showed a proper trailer at D23. looks like my theory of Living vs The Dead is happening Edited August 14 by gagzus 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
doraemon 1,151 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 Wait... no Big Daddy? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GovernmentHookah 913 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 15 hours ago, monstertoronto said: Is that Mena Suvari in the last pic Yes as the Black Dahlia (she played the same character in Season 1) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,839 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 (edited) 1 hour ago, doraemon said: Wait... no Big Daddy? Who knows ? Ryan said characters from the 12 seasons will ve appearing TB Karen, Tate, Mamie Eisenhower, Nan, Myrtle, Madame LaLaurie, Piggy Man and more have been confirmed but not featured in the trailer / teaser. More is coming Edited August 14 by monketsharona Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PSYCHOSHTICK 3,077 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 47 minutes ago, monketsharona said: Who knows ? Ryan said characters from the 12 seasons will ve appearing TB Karen, Tate, Mamie Eisenhower, Nan, Myrtle, Madame LaLaurie, Piggy Man and more have been confirmed but not featured in the trailer / teaser. More is coming Do you know for which seasons certain characters haven’t been confirmed yet? Because I would love to make a checklist Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luke78619 23,560 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 I truly hope they’re saving Gaga as a gag, but I feel like they would include her in the promo to get the numbers just reminding myself of the fact they’ve both said they want to work with each other again but that was a long while ago insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,839 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 26 minutes ago, PSYCHOSHTICK said: Do you know for which seasons certain characters haven’t been confirmed yet? Because I would love to make a checklist Murder House : Tate, Constance, Adelaide, Rubber Man, Black Dahlia. Asylum : Sister Jude Coven : Cordelia, Madison, Queenie, Marie Laveau, Madame Lalaurie, Fiona Goode, Papa Legba, Nan, Myrtle Snow. Freak Show : Elsa Mars, Twisty, Paul. Hotel : James Patrick March, Zodiac Killer, Jeffrey Dahmer. Roanoke : Piggy Man. The Roanoke colony (highly rumoured). Cult : Kai and Winter Anderson. 1984 : Richard Ramirez (Zach Villa's version). Apocalypse : Coco, Mallory. Double Feature : Mamie Eisenhower, Tuberculosis Karen. NYC : none yet. Delicate : none yet. I don't think I forget about anyone 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,839 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 9 hours ago, gagzus said: Looks like my theory of Living vs The Dead is happening I don't know I mean who will be dead or alive, good question. Some will be spirits ? Brought back to life ? Marie Maveau will be with the witches while being dead Constance seems to be with Paul Anthony Kelly character, while being alive. We need a synopsis asap Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,653 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 (edited) 4 hours ago, monketsharona said: I don't know I mean who will be dead or alive, good question. Some will be spirits ? Brought back to life ? Marie Maveau will be with the witches while being dead Constance seems to be with Paul Anthony Kelly character, while being alive. We need a synopsis asap I think they’ll probably revive Myrtle and Marie to help like they did in Apocalypse, with Satan and Constance as the main villains. Everyone dead seems to be in that one dark house whilst the living seems to be in the Academy. I just want ONE scene of Gaga as The Countess acting alongside Jessica omg i can’t believe we’re being blessed with like half the season being released over the first 2 weeks Edited August 14 by gagzus 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.