Red 99,630 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 1 hour ago, joannethenight said: Frances Conroy and Kathy Bates are not in the teaser but are in the credits They were busy polishing their awards If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,630 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 (edited) Why is part of me still delulu that Gaga will be back? I hate being delulu, I don’t wanna be delulu But the teaser is cute, it hyped me a teeny tiny bit. But I will only watch it if the fans like it. Edited August 13 by Red If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,489 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 53 minutes ago, Red said: Why is part of me still delulu that Gaga will be back? I hate being delulu, I don’t wanna be delulu But the teaser is cute, it hyped me a teeny tiny bit. But I will only watch it if the fans like it. The fans hate everything you might as well form your own judgment Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,630 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 47 minutes ago, Bradley said: The fans hate everything you might as well form your own judgment Would you say the hate the past 4 seasons got was unfair? Genuine question, haven't watched If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,845 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 Casting news : Orlando Jones is taking role of Papa Legba, replacing late Lance Reddick Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,845 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 (edited) 18 minutes ago, Red said: Would you say the hate the past 4 seasons got was unfair? Genuine question, haven't watched The 1984 slasher season was enjoyed a lot in the community, it has a strong 77% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes (88% critic score) I personnally LOVE NYC,it was so metaphoric, and sad at the end. You should watch those honestly Edited August 13 by monketsharona Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,630 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 9 minutes ago, monketsharona said: I personnally LOVE NYC,it was so metaphoric, and sad at the end. You should watch those honestly I haven't watched 1984 and NYC specifically because they don't feature supernatural horror, I don't really like slasher movies (I tried ) If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,156 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 props to them for finally using a song i've thought they should use for the last two seasons. everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,489 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 (edited) 1 hour ago, Red said: Would you say the hate the past 4 seasons got was unfair? Genuine question, haven't watched There has been a decline in the quality of writing for sure - the seasons often start out strong and pose intriguing details but then Episodes 07 and 08 are often fillers, and some of the narrative questions are answered in ways less convincing than how they were in seasons 1-5. The duration of the season and each individual episode has also been truncated. I just watched AHS: Delicate again and the final two episodes were 33/31-min long. Compared with House of the Dragon, which usually ends with a bang, AHS's finales feel more like they're just tying up loose ends. I did enjoy all of the seasons, but that's because I always go in with tempered expectations. I've had to accept that AHS will always be camp and not award-serious. I often just watch it for its style. If you could get past this, there's a lot of fun. If you want quality Emmy-worthy writing, you won't get it. Edited August 13 by Bradley 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,719 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 (edited) 3 hours ago, Red said: Why is part of me still delulu that Gaga will be back? I hate being delulu, I don’t wanna be delulu But the teaser is cute, it hyped me a teeny tiny bit. But I will only watch it if the fans like it. I mean judging by the user I was having a conversation with she probably is. They did bring up the fact her hair and brows were bleached lately and all the smaller roles aren’t being publicised yet. Which to me is crazy since it would make Gaga fans watch every week waiting for her to turn up. This upping their viewers. Edited August 13 by gagzus Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,489 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 5 minutes ago, gagzus said: I mean judging by the user I was having a conversation with she probably is. They did bring up the fact her hair and brows were bleached lately and all the smaller roles aren’t being publicised yet. Which to me is crazy since it would make Gaga fans watch every week waiting for her to turn up. This upping their viewers. What user and what's their credibility? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,630 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 10 minutes ago, gagzus said: her hair and brows were bleached As if she never had them bleached before, just during Hotel If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,061 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 1 hour ago, Red said: because they don't feature supernatural horror 👀 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,845 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 (edited) 1 hour ago, Red said: I haven't watched 1984 and NYC specifically because they don't feature supernatural horror, I don't really like slasher movies (I tried ) To be real 1984 is soooo supernatural while being a slasher as well Not spoiling but it has some supernatural rules used in Murder House, Hotel and Roanoke Edited August 13 by monketsharona 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,719 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 30 minutes ago, Red said: As if she never had them bleached before, just during Hotel No but she’s been dark haired for almost going on 3 years and the last photo we had she was freshly bleached. Almost every in between era she has roots until it’s time to do a project. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.