Jump to content
opinion

Trade a Gaga Music Video


Controversiaga
 Share

Featured Posts

TheARTPOPball

I’d trade eh eh for summerboy 

Alejandro for dance in the dark 

Born this way for Bloody Mary 

i wouldn’t trade any of the ARTPOP videos but I would have loved one for aura or Venus 

Joanne for come to mama

I wouldn’t trade any of the chromatica videos

Die with a smile for how bad do u want me or lovedrug 

Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE

Beautiful Dirty Rich for The Fame

Telephone for Dance In The Dark

The Edge Of Glory for Scheiße

G.U.Y. for MANiCURE

Million Reasons for Diamond Heart

Stupid Love for Replay

The Dead Dance for Perfect Celebrity

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
10 hours ago, NewEnglandWitch said:

No notes, I accept and agree with every single answer here. 

ICONIC

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...