DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,363 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 2 hours ago, RaveMonster said: Might as well call this NoTasteDaily I mean... that's kinda what this place sometimes is I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,363 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 Slayyyter finally getting her debut on hot 100 GLOBAL DOMINATION INCOMINGGGGG I can smell your sickness I can... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,560 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 Coming for the no.1 spot next week 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 2 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: I mean... that's kinda what this place sometimes is Sometimes? We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reject False Icons 4,992 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 next step get on top of the chart honestly I regret not listening to her earlier, i knew about her but how could I not see it 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freud 6,114 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 YES! The alt pop girlies are coming thru! Adela's "Aint in LA" is number #85, we like to see the younger pop generation rise to fame 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeyonkaAte 982 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 as someone who's been a fan of hers since 2019, i could not be more proud and happy for all the success she's been getting, esp with this masterpiece of an album! can't wait to see her live again in sept 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ricardo 8,220 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 wait, DANCE didn't enter the chart? I'm shocked Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,861 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 26 minutes ago, Ricardo said: wait, DANCE didn't enter the chart? I'm shocked Sometimes going viral is both a blessing a curse. It was only the intro/instrumental that went viral. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,229 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 24 minutes ago, Starmie25 said: Sometimes going viral is both a blessing a curse. It was only the intro/instrumental that went viral. Also tiktok is having way less of an impact on the charts compared to its peak. Takes way more views and videos now to grow streams than previously. The gays know how to party 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ryansamonster 1,820 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 Seriously what else do y’all listen to besides Gaga. I don’t really want to know, as this thread has proven taste does not exist in this forum. Anybody saying WGIA$ is pop needs to get their ears checked. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,229 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 6 minutes ago, ryansamonster said: Seriously what else do y’all listen to besides Gaga. I don’t really want to know, as this thread has proven taste does not exist in this forum. Anybody saying WGIA$ is pop needs to get their ears checked. I mean brand new chanel$ is pop. Dance... is dance pop. And the rest of WGIA$ is a mix of electro clash which is a 00s indie pop sub-genre and electro-sleaze which was the follow on that integrated indie-sleaze to electro-clash. The gays know how to party 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ryansamonster 1,820 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 2 hours ago, Bronco said: I mean brand new chanel$ is pop. Dance... is dance pop. And the rest of WGIA$ is a mix of electro clash which is a 00s indie pop sub-genre and electro-sleaze which was the follow on that integrated indie-sleaze to electro-clash. Baby, if I needed a music lesson, I would’ve asked. I’ll go tell artists like MIA, Santigold, Peaches, Justice and Soulwax that they’re all making pop music. I’m sure they’ll agree with you. And stop quoting me 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,229 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 Just now, ryansamonster said: And stop quoting me Get over yourself baby girl. If you want to speak without being replied to, go wank off into a mirror. The gays know how to party 1 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 3 hours ago, ryansamonster said: Seriously what else do y’all listen to besides Gaga. I don’t really want to know, as this thread has proven taste does not exist in this forum. Anybody saying WGIA$ is pop needs to get their ears checked. In what world is it *not* pop? Lmao We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.