Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Slayyyter earns first Billboard HOT 100 chart entry


FfFfFfFF
 Share

Featured Posts

DESTROY UR DISEASE
2 hours ago, RaveMonster said:

Might as well call this NoTasteDaily

I mean... that's kinda what this place sometimes is :ladyhaha:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE

Slayyyter finally getting her debut on hot 100 :traumatica: GLOBAL DOMINATION INCOMINGGGGG :firega:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

I mean... that's kinda what this place sometimes is :ladyhaha:

Sometimes? :ladyhaha:

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Reject False Icons

next step get on top of the chart :abra:

honestly I regret not listening to her earlier, i knew about her but how could I not see it

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Freud

YES! The alt pop girlies are coming thru!

Adela's "Aint in LA" is number #85, we like to see the younger pop generation rise to fame

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

BeyonkaAte

as someone who's been a fan of hers since 2019, i could not be more proud and happy for all the success she's been getting, esp with this masterpiece of an album! can't wait to see her live again in sept

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25
26 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

wait, DANCE didn't enter the chart? I'm shocked 

Sometimes going viral is both a blessing a curse. It was only the intro/instrumental that went viral. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
24 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Sometimes going viral is both a blessing a curse. It was only the intro/instrumental that went viral. 

Also tiktok is having way less of an impact on the charts compared to its peak. 

Takes way more views and videos now to grow streams than previously. 

The gays know how to party
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ryansamonster

Seriously what else do y’all listen to besides Gaga. I don’t really want to know, as this thread has proven taste does not exist in this forum. 

Anybody saying WGIA$ is pop needs to get their ears checked. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
6 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

Seriously what else do y’all listen to besides Gaga. I don’t really want to know, as this thread has proven taste does not exist in this forum. 

Anybody saying WGIA$ is pop needs to get their ears checked. 

I mean brand new chanel$ is pop. 

Dance... is dance pop.

And the rest of WGIA$ is a mix of electro clash which is a 00s indie pop sub-genre and electro-sleaze which was the follow on that integrated indie-sleaze to electro-clash.

The gays know how to party
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

ryansamonster
2 hours ago, Bronco said:

I mean brand new chanel$ is pop. 

Dance... is dance pop.

And the rest of WGIA$ is a mix of electro clash which is a 00s indie pop sub-genre and electro-sleaze which was the follow on that integrated indie-sleaze to electro-clash.

Baby, if I needed a music lesson, I would’ve asked. 

 I’ll go tell artists like MIA, Santigold, Peaches, Justice and Soulwax that they’re all making pop music. I’m sure they’ll agree with you. 

And stop quoting me :bye:

  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
Just now, ryansamonster said:

And stop quoting me :bye:

No Way Funny Meme GIF

Get over yourself baby girl.

If you want to speak without being replied to, go wank off into a mirror.

The gays know how to party
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, ryansamonster said:

Seriously what else do y’all listen to besides Gaga. I don’t really want to know, as this thread has proven taste does not exist in this forum. 

Anybody saying WGIA$ is pop needs to get their ears checked. 

In what world is it *not* pop? Lmao

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...