Guest Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 (edited) 90s Trip hop Gaga would go so harddddd Something like Portishead Edited August 11 by fashii0n Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,249 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 (edited) Edit. Wait I thought we wanted these Edited August 11 by Bronco The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,862 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 2 hours ago, gagacabana said: @zevthepaparazzo @Horny Chicken @Lady Gaga 2009 This is by far her most played song in the Caribbean by the way, only times I hear Gar blasted from 100 metres away in some straight’s car 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,862 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 I’d be here for a rock metal electronic rnb album so fcking bad 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,862 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 No more pop please just got full in I’m getting so tired of pop it’s so overdone now. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apec 448 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 I don't think I'd be a fan of Metal Reggae Hip-Hop tbh. But who knows, Gaga seems to be able to blend anything. As long as we let the girl SIIIING - oh, err, very melodically...scream... and maybe rap a bit...at a slower, laid-back pace about topics concerning Spiritual Kindness Punk ideals... Can I go now? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,862 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 4 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said: I’d be here for a rock metal electronic rnb album so fcking bad And trap ofc Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,862 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 (edited) If Gaga goes cinematic dark electronic melodic rnb trap she’s gonna be everywhere in every person’s playlist like an Ariana or the weekend, Rihanna etc Edited August 11 by BELLYACHE Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laxy 408 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said: You mean a fourth? Cause we already got three of them lol I guess but lowkey I pretend the joker one doesn't exist 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,013 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 Not genre but I don't wanna BloodFlop 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,351 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 I'm fine with anything. As long as it fuses pop, electronic, rock, opera, metal, classic and jazz. And excludes country, folk and hip-hop. I'm not picky Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notorious Bean 8,557 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 2 hours ago, fashii0n said: 90s Trip hop Gaga would go so harddddd Something like Portishead Been dreaming of a trip hop album for so long! I want a Trip-Hop, Jazz-Funk, Electronica & Ambient infused album from her next. A bit like Zero7, massive attack or like you said Portishead Gaga is grown up and mature enough now she needs to do something that outshines her discography even more! My only concern is that if she went this direction it would be compared a lot to Ray of Light lol https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,568 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 Need both a heavy metal and an rnb album from her sometime in her career. Doesn’t have to be soon, but I just know she has the vocals for both, and I really want to experience them before I ****ing die lol Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 2 hours ago, Notorious Bean said: Been dreaming of a trip hop album for so long! I want a Trip-Hop, Jazz-Funk, Electronica & Ambient infused album from her next. A bit like Zero7, massive attack or like you said Portishead Gaga is grown up and mature enough now she needs to do something that outshines her discography even more! My only concern is that if she went this direction it would be compared a lot to Ray of Light lol Yeah !! Trip Hop is my fav genre, I feel like she could so something more like Sneaker Pimps, or Esthero, or Garbage. Something darker, and sexier, like deep bass, electric guitars, kinda moody and heavy. there’s trip hop that crosses into rock/metal territory and tbh that vibe would fit gaga Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,555 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 Pop, Hip-Hop, Country, Reggae. For Hip-Hop ok if it’s just influences. For Pop, please not pure bubblegum pop or house pop. I think Electro-pop is fine. Country... We already have Joanne and the target audience would be proportionally more into MAGA audience. We rebuke this bad energy ofc. Reggae, well if it’s inspiration, it’s okay. Red and Blue was one of her song that borrows Reggae inspos. World on String also has small Reggaeish inspos too. I want some Industrial, Metal, Symphonic Metal with Pop influences. Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.