Super 1,247 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 Nu disco. Enough is enough Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,722 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 (edited) I just want her to stick with Pop/EDM for a while, i think she’ll keep the industrial feel for a while for sure but she’s not gonna go full on metal or rock. I don’t want her to do hip-hop only because she’s not a rapper nor is the genre that marketable worldwide. Maybe r&b or trip-hop though. i’ll take anything that sounds like ARTPOP, Mayhem, Born This Way and Harlequin. Especially Harlequin it’s slowly becoming my favourite. Edited August 11 by gagzus 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pink Eye 4,586 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 7 hours ago, BELLYACHE said: This is by far her most played song in the Caribbean by the way, only times I hear Gar blasted from 100 metres away in some straight’s car A few years ago if you passed by any construction site here in Brazil you would hear it too Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,746 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 8 hours ago, BELLYACHE said: This is by far her most played song in the Caribbean by the way, only times I hear Gar blasted from 100 metres away in some straight’s car Same in Brasil! I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,377 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 trap I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,746 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 1 hour ago, Pink Eye said: A few years ago if you passed by any construction site here in Brazil you would hear it too OMG ANOTHER BRAZILIAN I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pink Eye 4,586 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 34 minutes ago, gagacabana said: OMG ANOTHER BRAZILIAN If it's online, we're present 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,157 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 14 hours ago, Controversiaga said: Ok so is it safe to confirm we ALL want the next album to be electronic pop r&b fusion i picked an electronic rock metal album so everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,310 Posted August 11 Author Share Posted August 11 15 hours ago, Controversiaga said: Ok so is it safe to confirm we ALL want the next album to be electronic pop r&b fusion Ok I spoke to soon we just want plain electronic I guess Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,719 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 (edited) 7 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: Ok I spoke to soon we just want plain electronic I guess Who is soon? Edited August 11 by dynamite Like a poem said by a neydy in red Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PornoDanceFight 2,732 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 Trip-hop/jazz fusion, nu disco, nu metal, soul, piano-rock, classical pop-fusion (ala Lux by Rosalia) for LG 8 and 9 immediately. I need an original jazz album from her most, though. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,310 Posted August 11 Author Share Posted August 11 7 minutes ago, dynamite said: Who is soon? @SOON do you wanna speak for yourself ? Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,384 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 12 hours ago, Laxy said: I guess but lowkey I pretend the joker one doesn't exist “I pretend her best jazz album doesn’t exist.” Yikes! We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,384 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 Ngl genuinely hope she never does R&B again lol We have forgotten our public MANNERS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,713 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 Hip hop purely because I don't think it would suit her and her fans have an extremely polarising reaction to Jewels n Drugs. RnB would be one thing (especially in the vein of DWUW and Heal Me) and featuring a rapper would be fine too but trying to do this would be jumping the shark and she'd be accused of cultural appropriation. And while I'm fine with her doing jazz, if she's going to do a full-on original jazz album, I'd hope she'd release that alongside a regular Gaga album as it would leave a lot of us wanting especially if she took a long break afterwards. And classical, that would be fine if it was incorporated into an album but if it was all about classical instrumentals, I'd miss the vocals. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.