loveandpeace 2,274 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 Our mediocre lyricist & too-safe artist looks very young ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 31 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,864 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 She looks safe 7 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,171 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 She's already married in secret and living in secret new house in Mill Valley wbk. That is very posh area. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,864 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 4 hours ago, loveandpeace said: Our mediocre lyricist & too-safe artist looks very young 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,846 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 (edited) To be honest I kinda like the fact she's probably creating next album with no external influences, no mediatic or fanbase pressure. Just enjoying an off the radar moment. I kinda hope she'll keep it this way and just drop when she's ready. With no teasing or warm-up. She needs that mediatic time off imo Edited August 11 by monketsharona 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,846 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 8 hours ago, loveandpeace said: Our mediocre lyricist & too-safe artist looks very young Yeah our fave is getting ready for reheating her ARTPOP nachos in 2027 to save us from that 15 years of dry and safe creative eternity 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,015 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 Omg LG8 comfirmed Pop & Jazz Enigma and Joanne 2.0 it's coming!!!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SleepingSun 1,658 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 (edited) 'The Chromatic ARTMonster Mayhem Act 8 by Joanne the Famous' is coming. We won. Edited August 11 by SleepingSun One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SavetheEarthNow 306 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 She emerges when we need her the most. Unrelated, in the previous thread about ARTPOP Act II, I mentioned how LG said there would have to be a reason for Act II, it would have to be a response to something. I feel maybe with where things are going with AI and everything it's stealing, Act II could be a response. I remember LG talk about ARTPOP about putting the ART back into POP, and it's about passion and fury represented in artistic musical form. AI is trying to take artistry and passion out of things, artists create from a place of passion and other emotions that AI doesn't have. LG hasn't really mentioned how she feels about AI but if she feels similar to how a lot of artists, writers, etc are feeling about AI stealing art and creativity, it could trigger a response in the form of ARTPOP Act II. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,555 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 2 minutes ago, SavetheEarthNow said: She emerges when we need her the most. Unrelated, in the previous thread about ARTPOP Act II, I mentioned how LG said there would have to be a reason for Act II, it would have to be a response to something. I feel maybe with where things are going with AI and everything it's stealing, Act II could be a response. I remember LG talk about ARTPOP about putting the ART back into POP, and it's about passion and fury represented in artistic musical form. AI is trying to take artistry and passion out of things, artists create from a place of passion and other emotions that AI doesn't have. LG hasn't really mentioned how she feels about AI but if she feels similar to how a lot of artists, writers, etc are feeling about AI stealing art and creativity, it could trigger a response in the form of ARTPOP Act II. Yea, but Gaga wouldn’t name it ARTPOP Act II and would use the exact same old songs. But she could take inspo from the spirit of ARTPOP and create new songs. But from what I understood Gaga said that she doesn’t fear AI, she thinks human artistry won’t be replaced by machines. She thinks we prefer humans. So I think it won’t be an aggressive response to billionnaires with their AI techs. Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,355 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 13 hours ago, PartySick said: I'm gonna find her and chase her down with a sharpie #JusticeForEyebrows #JustSayNoToBleachedBrows Gaga spotted in California, August 10th 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Princess Diana 24,506 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 I miss her sm diana’s advocate Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ReplayStan96 118 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 I wanna know sooooo badly whether she's married yet or not Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,751 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 21 hours ago, MarvinGa said: https://x.com/hausofdisease/status/2086877176939373022?s=20 Not the first comment being ozempic related......... I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RetroStrawberry 43 Posted August 11 Share Posted August 11 31 minutes ago, ReplayStan96 said: I wanna know sooooo badly whether she's married yet or not Me too. "She's unbelievably creative because she's not unbelievably talented." -Cher 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.