Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Your least fav Gaga Album Artwork?


Controversiaga
 Share

Which is ur least fav   

115 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is ur least fav

    • The fame
      2
    • The fame monster blonde
      0
    • The fame monster brunette
      1
    • Born this way (standard)
      13
    • Born this way (deluxe)
      9
    • ARTPOP
      14
    • Joanne
      40
    • Chromatica
      5
    • Mayhem (standard)
      30
    • Mayhem (deluxe, yes I know there are many but whatever)
      1


Featured Posts

Blackout19
9 hours ago, dynamite said:

But what about your least favourite :poot:

Mayhem, of course 

i am a free woman. ○●
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana
15 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

I agree 

artworks-000378364857-jxb3no-t500x500.jp

I'm getting this tattooed 

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

garbage day
6 minutes ago, gagacabana said:

I'm getting this tattooed 

just find someone who can do faces well and you're set

Link to post
Share on other sites

garbage day

I was going to say Joanne but literally all the Mayhem covers are butt

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

monketsharona

Joanne

She had so much better material on the JWT. Like that car doing pink smoke. Album cover material tbh

He also had better shots from MAYHEM photoshoot as a cover

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
10 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

My self and the entire community here because every “rank Gaga’s albums” thread will have Joanne at the bottom of everyone’s list. Except for like 3 of yall 

I rank Joanne near the bottom on my list every time but I like the album. 
I just like others more. 

So like...correlation is not causation.

The gays know how to party
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
8 hours ago, elegidadedios said:

I really like the album I just hate the chosen font on the artwork. Joanne is crucial on her career and, if I'm being honest, I'd very much be here for another album on the nerve with a twist (she doesn't need to market it as "country" this time around). I want her to expand on the MAYHEM sound but again Joanne was really good and it contains some of her better concepts when it comes to deeper and meaningful things. Come To Mama and Angel Down alone says hi

Ngl, my biggest issue with Joanne is that it isn't country enough. 
Upsets my inner cowboy

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

SimonBaetens

Born This Way deluxe... like they so many good photos to choose from

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ophelia
11 hours ago, fashii0n said:

I think the ARTPOP cover is a good concept that just isn’t that well executed. There’s something off about the graphic design / the composition

this would have been a way better cover, like this just screams iconic/memorable : 

lady-gaga-announces-artpop-new-single-re

ahhh I love ARTPOP by Just Jared

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
Link to post
Share on other sites

elegidadedios
5 hours ago, Bronco said:

Ngl, my biggest issue with Joanne is that it isn't country enough. 
Upsets my inner cowboy

I get you but I think she would shine way more in a folklore / americana genre and not specifically driven in country does that make sense?

Link to post
Share on other sites

elegidadedios
16 hours ago, fashii0n said:

I think the ARTPOP cover is a good concept that just isn’t that well executed. There’s something off about the graphic design / the composition

this would have been a way better cover, like this just screams iconic/memorable : 

lady-gaga-announces-artpop-new-single-re

I get your point but I think it was well executed for the year it was released. I feel like she didn't bother to achieve timeless aesthetics and vibes til Joanne. So the ARTPOP artwork is great imo but it very much feels like 2013 while her late work feels way more intentional idk how to explain it

Edited by elegidadedios
Link to post
Share on other sites

steven

I don't understand why people don't like the Mayhem artwork, it's so iconic and very memorable tbh

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...