timdrake 2,866 Posted August 9 Share Posted August 9 (edited) 10 minutes ago, Ziggy said: Well Troye had to reveal he tops, Adam Lambert has never gotten *that much recognition and Ricky Martin is basically silk hole jokes atp who the hell have you been talking to haha. I've been a gay man for [redacted] years, and I've never heard about "ricky martin's silky hole" and "had to reveal that he tops"?? do you genuinely think that was a career move? Edited August 9 by timdrake Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,280 Posted August 9 Share Posted August 9 4 minutes ago, timdrake said: and "had to reveal that he tops"?? do you genuinely think that was a career move? I mean he did it after he was getting pigeonholed as a fem bottom. It was absolutely a PR move to reveal it even if true. The gay community is incredibly misogynistic and this results in femphobia and bottomshaming (because you're taking the "female" role). 5 minutes ago, timdrake said: and I've never heard about "ricky martin's silky hole" Not even during the convos about him & his nephew? The gays know how to party 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,866 Posted August 9 Share Posted August 9 1 minute ago, Bronco said: Not even during the convos about him & his nephew? nooo. I remember the nephew situation, but I uhh.... don't recall anything about a "silky hole". must have missed that 🫠 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,866 Posted August 9 Share Posted August 9 6 minutes ago, Bronco said: The gay community is incredibly misogynistic and this results in femphobia and bottomshaming (because you're taking the "female" role). Oh I can totally believe that. Whenever I see a gay make a "he's such a bottom" joke about someone because they're viewed as more "feminine" I cringe and get so mad, it's just lame and offensive as hell 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,388 Posted August 9 Share Posted August 9 16 minutes ago, Bronco said: bottomshaming Just @NUTELLAnext time, sistren. We have forgotten our public MANNERS 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,196 Posted August 9 Share Posted August 9 (edited) 3 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Who are y’all shadowboxing, tho? Literally no one is shitting on Frankie for being effeminate in this thread lol I've seen it before on this site and other places online. I'm tired of so many gays using that excuse to bash other gays who may be more flamboyant. EDIT: It has gotten better on this site though. But still, it just saddens me to tell you the truth. Edited August 9 by 27monster27 he/him/his Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,388 Posted August 9 Share Posted August 9 5 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: I've seen it before on this site and other places online. I'm tired of so many gays using that excuse to bash other gays who may be more flamboyant. EDIT: It has gotten better on this site though. But still, it just saddens me to tell you the truth. I just don’t really see how it’s relevant to this specific thread, tbh. We have forgotten our public MANNERS 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,649 Posted August 9 Share Posted August 9 16 hours ago, Controversiaga said: But none of those three tap into femme gay land, Frankie does and gets scrutinized for it. The other 3 guys mentioned are more neutral. Both Troy and Adam tap into femme imagery alot. And when Lil Nas was popular for a year he was femme too. People don’t like Frankie because he’s cringe, not because he’s femme. 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,196 Posted August 9 Share Posted August 9 38 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: I just don’t really see how it’s relevant to this specific thread, tbh. It isn't which is the problem. I've seen people do it before. he/him/his Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,866 Posted August 9 Share Posted August 9 3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: It isn't which is the problem. I'm so confused. It's the problem that femmephobia isn't relevant to this conversation about Frankie Grande lipsyncing? 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,188 Posted August 9 Share Posted August 9 good for her Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ladyabramovic 730 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 (edited) Embarassing. It's giving tweaker. Edited August 10 by popkulture Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,196 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 3 hours ago, timdrake said: I'm so confused. It's the problem that femmephobia isn't relevant to this conversation about Frankie Grande lipsyncing? I could've worded that better lol. What I mean is that femmephobia is unnecessary and harmful. he/him/his Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
elegidadedios 5,102 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 22 hours ago, LGAte said: I really hate how homophobic gays are to other gays in pop music. This is why we never have big gay male pop stars. he is just having fun and making music with a positive message. He looks great, healthy, and happy and that’s his bag. Imma say it: gays will only want a gay pop star like Troye... I wonder why is that (no need to wonder cause I already know why) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,388 Posted August 10 Share Posted August 10 39 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: What I mean is that femmephobia is unnecessary and harmful. But why are we talking about it in this thread as if it has anything to do with the topic or the responses in the thread? Lol We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.