Hadrian 2,807 Posted August 1 Share Posted August 1 (edited) This is why I'm openly unfriendly to people who work in advertising. Edited August 1 by Hadrian rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,165 Posted August 2 Share Posted August 2 Spoiler Spoiler 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,381 Posted August 2 Share Posted August 2 Wall-E and Black Mirror become more and more real every day, gaggy. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,709 Posted August 2 Share Posted August 2 8 hours ago, onTheBrink said: There will be ads on our coffins eventually So even if I get buried alive im forced to endure ads until I literally die from lack of oxygen...I die GAGGING at ads...ARTPOP 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,109 Posted August 2 Share Posted August 2 So they are advertising a BMW to a person who just bought a brand new BMW? If they are trying to promote Spider-Man, why not be more creative and less invasive. Like offer a vocaloid of E.V. for their on board navigation. Or have their map look like the SpiderMan tracker that Ned created in the film. Or even just offer free SpiderMan themed skins for their interface. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,170 Posted August 2 Author Share Posted August 2 3 hours ago, skaxboy said: So they are advertising a BMW to a person who just bought a brand new BMW? If they are trying to promote Spider-Man, why not be more creative and less invasive. Like offer a vocaloid of E.V. for their on board navigation. Or have their map look like the SpiderMan tracker that Ned created in the film. Or even just offer free SpiderMan themed skins for their interface. Well, CEOs aren't paid highly to use their brains unfortunately (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,801 Posted August 2 Share Posted August 2 Digusting. I'm calling it now: I give it just 5 years before new cars have computers that are subscription based, and if you don't pay the subscription you can't use the aircon, windows, or even the car itself I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.