TheARTPOPball 1,737 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 (edited) I’m gonna go with chromatica. One album is enough for that sound, for her everyone is saying Joanne but I think an album like Joanne without all the identity crisis would be just fine and I would enjoy it a lot there were plenty of moments in the Joanne era where Gaga came out and I think it’s biggest artistic flaw is that she was looking for a way to be herself safely. She watered herself down but moments like the tour, Coachella, and the Super Bowl, Gaga was still there. She could have made that sound hers without abandoning all of What makes her, well Gaga. I also think the project in its spirits is still pretty close to how I view her as an artist. We see in the five foot two film that she is second guessing herself and is worried that fans are not going to like what she’s doing. But she has a vision, and she sticks to it anyways. And that to me, is very Lady Gaga. Edited July 31 by TheARTPOPball 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
thisboyisamonster 1,275 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 I feel like she could do a Joanne 2.0 bit more pop rock and less country but much higher quality e.g. closer to ASIB, HMH, Glamorous Life, DWAS etc. and I would be here for that. 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,775 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 (edited) Joanne and Love For Sale do nothing for me. Chromatica did not age well. Cheek to Cheek is way superior than Love for Sale. They should not be grouped together . Edited July 31 by pachinko Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RainOnGaga 932 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 whoever says Chromatica should know there's a special place in hell for Chromatica haters sashay gaga-y!! 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,890 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 On 7/29/2026 at 11:40 PM, BrandyFinest said: Mayhem and chromatica are sister albums (negative(I love them both but neither are close to Gar's peak)) I always think of Chromatica as the door to MAYHEM, it's what drove her to find peace between her famous self and her human self. 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,465 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 everyone who voted Joanne will start coughing in 3 days 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zombieboyyy 198 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 I can't pick... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,378 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 On 7/30/2026 at 5:37 PM, PlastiscGuy said: Joanne still remains Gaga's best album, haters disagree but I'd never say a bad word about it I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,385 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 37 minutes ago, IllusionLover said: I always think of Chromatica as the door to MAYHEM, it's what drove her to find peace between her famous self and her human self. Agreed. I think Chromatica and Harlequin were essential to Gaga creating MAYHEM. We have forgotten our public MANNERS 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,150 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 32 minutes ago, phantasmas said: everyone who voted Joanne will start coughing in 3 days Why make me wait? ☠️ 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,134 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 You guys are wrong for picking Joanne cause you know damn well current Gaga would devour that, ARTPOP though, may she rest in peace. Love her to bits but that ship has sailed. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
elegidadedios 5,102 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 7 hours ago, thisboyisamonster said: I feel like she could do a Joanne 2.0 bit more pop rock and less country but much higher quality e.g. closer to ASIB, HMH, Glamorous Life, DWAS etc. and I would be here for that. This will definitely happen at some point 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RichAssPiss 5,050 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 Chromatica is her worst album, and even she knows it. She did nothing but talk about her own disappointment with it on the tour and since. MAYHEM's whole PR was literally like "Sorry bout that last one.: 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheWineMonster 38 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 (edited) I can't do this... one thing that I love about gaga is the fact that she's always experimenting and trying different things. In the past I would say harlequin, but I like it now. I think the fact that it was released before mayhem made the expectations too High for a POP album and I was disappointed, but now I like it for what it is. I would love if Chromatica had a sister album with more of a eurodance - 90s house vibe, like the demos of the album. Edited July 31 by TheWineMonster Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,751 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 I’m so tired of the Joanne hate. I just got the pink vinyl for my birthday. I never hated the album but it’s been a while since I listened to it in full. I’ve however been listening to PI a lot recebtly and so I was excited for the day I got my record to relisten to the entire album. It’s honestly a great album, and it doesn’t deserve the hate it gets. 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.