Controversiaga 17,299 Posted July 30 Author Share Posted July 30 @bpmMonkey wtf is wrong with you? Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,552 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 Everyone saying either Jazz or Chrom or Hoeanne, when The Fart is RIGHT there. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,328 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 people choosing chromatica i am a free woman. ○● 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,086 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 I don’t like Joanne that much, but I wouldn’t mind another album with similar genres and a better execution/direction. I’m voting C2C/L4S cause she already has enough material to keep performing jazz every once in a while, it’s not like she’s ever been that interested in doing a full original jazz record or shifting her career completely to that scene. hi Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
elegidadedios 5,102 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 13 hours ago, Controversiaga said: you must pick AT LEAST one. you can pick as many as you like. Out of all of Gaga's albums, which would you hope Gaga never releases another like it again? To an extent, I'd say Chromatica. Not because I don't like it (it's actually higher than TFM in my ranking), but objectively it's the least relevant to this day in her career. If you delete any other album, her career would feel like it lacks smth; they're all crucial, whereas Chromatica feels the least important 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,887 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 1 hour ago, Controversiaga said: @bpmMonkey wtf is wrong with you? You've got time? saving people, hunting things - the family business 3 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Blood 679 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 I’d like her to have another go collaborating with Florence Two of the most talented women in the industry come together to give us Hey Girl I’m always craving Dragon Fruit 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
steven 6,714 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 1 hour ago, Blackout19 said: people choosing chromatica I don't get the narrative that Chromatica is her worst album when it literally saved us through COVID lol. It is such a well crafted album and way more cohesive than Mayhem as a whole. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,008 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 15 minutes ago, steven said: I don't get the narrative that Chromatica is her worst album when it literally saved us through COVID lol. It is such a well crafted album and way more cohesive than Mayhem as a whole. Joanne is not what we wanted, but that doesn't mean Chromatica is the best. I still like this album, but sometimes I feel unsatisfied. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heygirl22 1,470 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 Joanne for sure it was the only time in Gaga’s career I did not like an album and I tried so hard to like it and it was the only tour I did not attend Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,299 Posted July 30 Author Share Posted July 30 35 minutes ago, Lemon Blood said: I’d like her to have another go collaborating with Florence Two of the most talented women in the industry come together to give us Hey Girl Hey girl is a good song come on Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,861 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 8 hours ago, princedeeblebleble said: boring compared to how off she went on Harlequin. Like where was that before?! By the time Chromatica Ball arrived, she really was in a much better space with her health. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TAIPEI 3,399 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 (edited) 2 hours ago, gagacabana said: You're telling me you OWN PHYSICAL COPIES of c2c/l4s and you never heard them in full? Please ship them to Brasil i beg of you yep and vinyls as well lolol i listened on spotify, youtube etc. Edited July 30 by TAIPEI 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,058 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 This thread brought out the worst of you all 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,362 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 luv it so much but Chromatica she can do wayyy better than that I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.