weed 79,401 Posted July 29 Author Share Posted July 29 2 hours ago, Luke78619 said: The thing that scares me is that supposedly the episodes are 30 minutes long I don’t see them doing a job juggling all these returning characters and new ones in such a small amount of time, especially with the writing for the past few seasons I guess I’ll wait until it comes out, but I feel like the fans always do a better job of rewriting the seasons once they air, like I’m still bitter that Mallory wasn’t an angel in apocalypse and Tuberculosis Karen could’ve played a much bigger role and expose the town in Red Tide Praying for 45 minute episodes at least 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,401 Posted July 29 Author Share Posted July 29 the first 3 episodes come out at the same time, 3 more episodes the following week. Idk if 1 a week after that but gaggg... devastated if they're 25-35 minutes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 860 Posted July 29 Share Posted July 29 I had come there terms that this was another coven season. Even began getting excited. Then he says this and my expectations were set to -4 If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewEnglandWitch 263 Posted July 30 Share Posted July 30 On 7/29/2026 at 5:24 PM, NeanderthalDavid said: I had come there terms that this was another coven season. Even began getting excited. Then he says this and my expectations were set to -4 Same I can’t even fake it. I was actually hype for coven 3, this is just apocalypse 2.0 - quarter quell. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RichAssPiss 5,050 Posted July 31 Share Posted July 31 Truly haven't thought about AHS since cult. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.