elijahfan 27,596 Posted July 28 Share Posted July 28 (edited) Now knowing this, I could low-key believe they might have tried to get Gaga back for this one. Edited July 28 by elijahfan 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,779 Posted July 28 Share Posted July 28 12 hours ago, VTV said: what in the world is the storyline gonna be? this better not be a nostalgia slop season Literally. Euphoria Season 3 and Heartstopper Forever. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,826 Posted July 28 Share Posted July 28 sounds bad lol rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nodandsmile 11,788 Posted July 28 Share Posted July 28 never had any intention to watch NYC until this thread (never seen anybody talk about it really), will probably give it a try! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,560 Posted July 28 Share Posted July 28 (edited) 5 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said: Even if it's terrible I'll still be sat let's be real very this I really want to be pleasantly surprised but i don't think any situation they do of bringing seasons together will work I actually prefer the idea of each episode being a new/final episode updating us on some point in time of each seasons world Edited July 28 by Purrrrrr Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,686 Posted July 28 Share Posted July 28 I think I'll tune in, hopefully I'll understand whatever is happening considering I only watched seasons 1-5 + Apocalypse Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
peggyhill 2,237 Posted July 28 Share Posted July 28 15 hours ago, gagzus said: Yeah… I’m glad Gaga didnt come back for this lmao Also how are some of these characters gonna be explained? Like didnt Sister Jude get abducted by aliens in Asylum? The aliens dropped her back off because she was being a b*tch as seen on tv 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,516 Posted July 29 Share Posted July 29 (edited) 16 hours ago, LGAte said: This sounds awful so watch it randomly be good. 😂 because typically the plot for each season sounds promising and then Ryan is famous for having no ability to tie together an ending well… I will say…..it disheartens me that people sleep on NYC because it got wedged in way long after the narrative that it had become bad for so many seasons. I will argue on that hill for a while about how NYC is not only a good season but is up there next to Coven, Freakshow, Hotel, and Murder House. it’s no Asylum but NYC is definitely the closest he came to an AHS redemption because the plot was there, the ending was good, and it had a unique vibe that felt new. He also captured queer NYC at that time very excellently. Honestly typing about it makes me want to go watch it again. NYC is one of my favourite seasons but there was the usual pattern of Episodes 07-09 faltering and being fillers Edited July 29 by Bradley Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,799 Posted July 29 Share Posted July 29 So, Apocaslop part two. Only thing making me want to watch it is Jessica Lange. She always delivers. Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,654 Posted July 29 Share Posted July 29 Sounds awful lol - I feel like they said no for a reason Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,244 Posted July 29 Share Posted July 29 "a lot of people think it's a coven season" Hunny that's y'all's fault for advertising it as such 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,850 Posted July 29 Share Posted July 29 (edited) NYC is one of the strongest seasons, heartbreaking ending and trully realistic while being metaphoric And the cast cast was brilliant. People rejected it mainly because no Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson and because it was less straightforward in horror elements Edited July 29 by monketsharona Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,850 Posted July 29 Share Posted July 29 (edited) 3 hours ago, GregJA said: Sounds awful lol - I feel like they said no for a reason If only they said no to Joker Folie A Deux Edited July 29 by monketsharona 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bully Pop 274 Posted July 29 Share Posted July 29 The real horror story is thirteen seasons of wasted potential. Absolute shame. the AuDHD polyamorous menace 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luke78619 23,560 Posted July 29 Share Posted July 29 (edited) The thing that scares me is that supposedly the episodes are 30 minutes long I don’t see them doing a job juggling all these returning characters and new ones in such a small amount of time, especially with the writing for the past few seasons I guess I’ll wait until it comes out, but I feel like the fans always do a better job of rewriting the seasons once they air, like I’m still bitter that Mallory wasn’t an angel in apocalypse and Tuberculosis Karen could’ve played a much bigger role and expose the town in Red Tide Edited July 29 by Luke78619 insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.