💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working with Stevie Boi for ARTPOP, confirms summer release?

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

New Creation

Who cares when it will come out, the single is more important, if we have the single, we could wait 2-3 months for the actual release of the entire album.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PopReaper

• MonsterOfSpain

• Americano

• Bambino

Creyk

Who cares when it will come out, the single is more important, if we have the single, we could wait 2-3 months for the actual release of the entire album.

What if the lead single sucks tho?

We don't know! :confuse:

TraeumereiLPB

The sound of 2013. Released on 12.31.2013 :troll:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

joshw2011

What if the lead single sucks tho?

We don't know! :confuse:

I didn't like BTW (single) much but it tided me over. Not to mention then Gaga was all over radio again, knew the full album would come soon, etc.

Michael

I barely consider August summer. Much less September.

I really consider late May - mid September to be summer.

Dave Cookie

I really consider late May - mid September to be summer.

I don't like August cause my school usually starts back mid-late august. So it doesn't feel like summer for that long.

Introvert

I didn't like BTW (single) much but it tided me over. Not to mention then Gaga was all over radio again, knew the full album would come soon, etc.

but born this way was only on the radio for like a week or two and it got such negative reception that they took it out of rotation

Michael

I don't like August cause my school usually starts back mid-late august. So it doesn't feel like summer for that long.

What kind of flop school scheduling? I'm sorry about that.

We usually break up for summer around July 20th and go back around September 10th.

Michael

but born this way was only on the radio for like a week or two and it got such negative reception that they took it out of rotation

*Um nope, it was the #1 song in the US for 6 weeks.

*c09da977.gif

Introvert

Um nope, it was the #1 song in the US for 6 weeks.

c09da977.gif

so? lol it was still on the radio for such a brief period of time. it may have sat at #1 for 6 weeks (how it did that i don't know) but it wasn't a radio mainstay. if they even did play it after the second week it was sparse

Michael

so? lol it was still on the radio for such a brief period of time. it may have sat at #1 for 6 weeks (how it did that i don't know) but it wasn't a radio mainstay. if they even did play it after the second week it was sparse

*But Born This Way wasn't even received negatively, it was a worldwide hit!

*7b40e26b.gif

heavymlover

It depends on the city, I guess. My local radio stations still play BTW every once in a while. The Madonna controversy caused a lot of negativity toward the song, but not enough to deny the fact that BTW was an international hit.

Edited by heavymlover

• Shadow locked this topic