NeanderthalDavid 870 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 I thought the video of the bear hitting on him was funny If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,582 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 everything I've learned about him has been totally against my will like i see his name everywhere Meow 1 2 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 805 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 he’s trash, but also HOT 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEANUS 16,226 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 Garbage and not attractive to me in the slightest lol British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Togekiss 3,185 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 A pathetic exemplar of the times we live in Baskin Robbins 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
onTheBrink 1,928 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 (edited) 19 minutes ago, nkta said: he’s trash, but also HOT Yeah, I'm sure he'd look so hot while he's caving your head in with an axe Edited July 7 by onTheBrink you missed a bit 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,957 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 Hate everything about him, which makes him a little sexy to me. He seems like the kind of guy who’d gag me and call me names. but also I fully think he’s awful and trash. but I’d still gag on it. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pigatha 1,349 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 39 minutes ago, nkta said: he’s trash, but also HOT 11 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 805 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 24 minutes ago, onTheBrink said: Yeah, I'm sure he'd look so hot while he's caving your head in with an axe if it gives me a better jaw - I’m all in! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,452 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 I both feel bad for him and think he's a bad person, he is constantly around evil people, he has hung out with the Tate brothers. Sad someone important to him made him feel extremely ugly at a developmental time in his life and it has turned into this. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kevbev 515 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 He's trash. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,419 Posted July 8 Share Posted July 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,609 Posted July 8 Share Posted July 8 Idk, he's not gay but he want so bad to look like a character of the style of Tom Of Finland. Look Clav, strong jawlines huh ? I think he act violently toward himself because he wish he was "perfect" since his body is the only masculine one is allowed to like. I mean idk. Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,403 Posted July 8 Share Posted July 8 Why the hell would I like him? And he's still ugly. You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CELINE 783 Posted July 8 Share Posted July 8 he actually ends up looking average Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.