Reject False Icons 4,998 Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 It’s behind Francis Lawrence’s videography (the director) by no means I want to say BR is plagiarized but I wanted to find it’s inspirations the director did Son of a gun by Janet in 2001 and many shots look so similar to BR actually they look similar to many of his other videos, the monsters backup dancers move very similarly, even coming from caged spaces look so similar to her dancers coming out from caskets, and the drink and lipstick scene 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,661 Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 Oh, Lady Xerox, you will always be famous 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,395 Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 i wish i could had found the MV inspiration for FREE WOMAN i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,399 Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 32 minutes ago, Blackout19 said: i wish i could had found the MV inspiration for FREE WOMAN So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,632 Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 a reach mother, what must i do? 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Earthling 3,737 Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 I see it and Janet’s is a great video, but I wonder what other inspo BR had ? *she switched baristas. ☕️ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,239 Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 2001 A Space Odyssey 6 3 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ManMan 4,169 Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 i found the Watch It Burn MV inspiration I shine more in the dark. 3 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,395 Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 52 minutes ago, River said: i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,833 Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 1 hour ago, Defmix100 said: 2001 A Space Odyssey I've read that this movie was groundbreaking for it's time but every time I hear about it, or see a still, I am so shocked that it came out in 1968. I'll need to watch it I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,405 Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 3 hours ago, Helxig said: I've read that this movie was groundbreaking for it's time but every time I hear about it, or see a still, I am so shocked that it came out in 1968. I'll need to watch it Kubrick was a perfectionist and a genius who was ahead of his time. ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.